'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Theo, no

These people bully Afro. They always start mess with him. From what I see, he be minding his own and the gorls attack him, usually in groups, because of an issue THEY have with him. Not the other way around. Afro only defends himself when those monkeys come raging at him

And as far as Scotty goes, he has a rude personality so it's easy to be offended by him.
he definitely does not  :dead: i can?t speak on the Scotty and Afro thing although i don?t think it was that deep either way, but that bolded part of ur post is inaccurate

Even with you and Scotty, it seems to be a misunderstanding that blew up and now y?all took it further in here. Unnecessary IMO

b7

Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 21, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 21, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on May 21, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
Quote from: Guilty on May 21, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
& can I add Afro is the first one that started getting personal in this thread, he deserves everything said in here.
!!!!!!!

Neither you or I started with him anyways. We were addressing Zabi. He deserves everything plus another day of lashings tbh

Everybody here gets along except 5 mothafuckas that always get personal and pressed.
Afro
Talisa
Marg
Gen
Bull

Those are the 5 bad apples of the board.
Hell all the rest of us be ki?ing and looking at our insta men tbh

And thank you Theo, I wasn?t sure if anybody else caught the major shade he threw Scotty. ?Ion care, ion care?, while tryna dispute claims of being condescending.

I haven?t even been paying him attention, so I knew he was gonna find a way to creep into mess with me. And he got like always
:caramelapple:

NO GIRL here is gonna kiss that miserable niggas ass ... not on my watch.

He completely exposed himself with how he treated Scotty and the subsequent non-farewell post. I was like, WAIT...he actually does this he's better than everyone else.  :dead: Nobody on this board is jealous of him, or anyone for that matter. Like, really Afro?  :dead: I really hope he was being sarcastic.  :plzstop:
everyone is jealous of me
*US babe

US

And our impending marriage
:justabit:
:suplol:

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 21, 2018, 04:48:52 PM
Theo, no

These people bully Afro. They always start mess with him. From what I see, he be minding his own and the gorls attack him, usually in groups, because of an issue THEY have with him. Not the other way around. Afro only defends himself when those monkeys come raging at him

And as far as Scotty goes, he has a rude personality so it's easy to be offended by him.

Your vision is clouded because of your hate for Bentley. I?m completely balanced and unbiased. A seer, if you will.

Once you remove your blindfold, you too will see the truth.

let me stuff my mug in betwixt your cakes

kfmfmfnmfmgmgmgmmgggmgmmgmg

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on May 21, 2018, 05:09:54 PM
Theo, no

he definitely does not  :dead: i can?t speak on the Scotty and Afro thing although i don?t think it was that deep either way, but that bolded part of ur post is inaccurate

Even with you and Scotty, it seems to be a misunderstanding that blew up and now y?all took it further in here. Unnecessary IMO
nah

He's rude as fuck and calls ppl out their name for no reason. That's a hostile person

Kalifornia.

Theo, no

n

You of all people got some nerve :plzstop:

fedswatchin

May 21, 2018, 05:26:24 PM #920 Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 05:29:00 PM by OwnIt
Mayday, jans was sittin up lookin like a witness protection monkey in Sudan last night

do u wanna do this

Cowgirl

Quote from: StarKitty on May 21, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
Theo, no

n

You of all people got some nerve :plzstop:

XXX.

LOONA.

LOONA.

XXX.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 21, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
Quote from: king maison. on May 21, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
b

For someone to not care y'all sure do type about it a lot.
s

Yawl see it?!
nnnnnnnnnnnn

Don't play with Marg fat fag 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
Consider this your scooby treat for the time being. No more replies or interactions from me for the rest of the season. Back to paying ya

tears

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gekkouga

Quote from: Andrais. on May 21, 2018, 05:54:47 PM
MeeToo!

Boy git     

ASJDJSDJKFSDBFHSJK,DFBDSKHFDBSHDBSDFD

Luvusforreal!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: king maison. on May 21, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 21, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
Consider this your scooby treat for the time being. No more replies or interactions from me for the rest of the season. Back to paying ya

tears

ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I just PM'd yawl a pic

post it please. a nigga been feeling himself lately newayz

H.#.G.*.Z