'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
And even having confirmation of all that - you still won't find me out in the streets dressed as an Indian .

I'm sure for some people that would be all they needed to become a full on Indian and completely forget the other 90 some percent of their DNA :dead:

But I was raised in Black culture - Black shows, Black music, Black food.
In Southside Queens. I'm proud of that. THATS what I brag about.

And I really just don't have a lot of time to learn an entire new culture just because I know that the heritage is real.

Running around doing chants and wearing costumes and mess.
My grandmother knew of her heritage way before DNA confirmed it and she never did all of that, so why should I?

File it away in the "nice to know" folder and keep it moving.

Being part Indian isn't gonna pay my bills or move me further where I want to be in life.
Being who I am ...the complete package of who I am will do that for me.

I'm Southside Vicious bvy. And damn proud of it. Make NO mistakes. :supluv:

Bitch, I know you better say hello to me or something.  :hmph:

Don?t make me get that cat gif.
as,dmpjosdidsds

Hey boo!!!  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I saw u peeking out here in there up in hea. :justabit:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi, FAVE!!!!  :wub:

Afro, please stop explaining yourself to any of these girls or providing receipts or proof of any fucking thing.  Like, who are these girls to you?  They are all going to think what they want anyway.  And I am positive most are just trolling to watch you cave and crumble!  It just makes you look like you really give a shit while Bentley sits back acting like the villain from a Disney movie.

Focus on the people that do love you here, and stop driving to this intersection every couple of months.   Just perch and do you.  Your hair, ancestry, pictures floating around, and anything else shouldn?t even bother you at this point.  They?ve been doing it for 10 years.

I?m at a point in my life where these girls could expose my entire life story and I?d probably respond with an ?;?.  DjjdjdjJJjdjdjjJJJJ

Love you!  And don?t leave.
When I provide receipts its more so for myself. Not for them.

q

Boy, cut the shit  :dead: you have something to prove to the very same people you claim you're not worried about and anyone viewing this board can see it.

Maybe it's time to log out (and not just for a few hours to think up your next rebuttal) and reflect on this.

Opposites Attract.

And even having confirmation of all that - you still won't find me out in the streets dressed as an Indian .

I'm sure for some people that would be all they needed to become a full on Indian and completely forget the other 90 some percent of their DNA :dead:

And I really just don't have a lot of time to learn an entire new culture just because I know that the heritage is real.

My grandmother knew of her heritage way before DNA confirmed it and she never did all of that, so why should I?

Being part Indian isn't gonna pay my bills or move me further where I want to be in life.

as,dmpjosdidsds

Afro, please stop explaining yourself to any of these girls or providing receipts or proof of any fucking thing.  Like, who are these girls to you?  They are all going to think what they want anyway.  And I am positive most are just trolling to watch you cave and crumble!  It just makes you look like you really give a shit while Bentley sits back acting like the villain from a Disney movie.

Focus on the people that do love you here, and stop driving to this intersection every couple of months.   Just perch and do you.  Your hair, ancestry, pictures floating around, and anything else shouldn?t even bother you at this point.  They?ve been doing it for 10 years.

I?m at a point in my life where these girls could expose my entire life story and I?d probably respond with an ?;?.  DjjdjdjJJjdjdjjJJJJ

you're definitely one of the realist members here.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

as,dmpjosdidsds

q

Boy, cut the shit  :dead: you have something to prove to the very same people you claim you're not worried about and anyone viewing this board can see it.

Maybe it's time to log out (and not just for a few hours to think up your next rebuttal) and reflect on this.
!!!!!!

but eh .... what do I know ...

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

as,dmpjosdidsds

q

Maybe its time for u to stop chasing Dominican trade that don't want ur ass. lol

See, if I were you...I'd be posting some bullshit screencaps trying to disprove this, but I already know I'm right.  :feelinmyself:

yummy

May 22, 2018, 01:17:21 PM #1130 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 01:17:32 PM by ANIMMAI
Last I'll say in here btw

KING BENTLEY.

imo ... some gorls just need to master the art of being .... unbothered

H.#.G.*.Z

Ultra goodbye ciao cya gorl

im chring chrong rappin' frm KRING KRONG!
kring KRONG!
im a mrutha frucka mronsta!

yummy

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on May 22, 2018, 01:17:15 PM
Quote from: king maison. on May 22, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

as,dmpjosdidsds

you're definitely one of the realist members here.

N

dggsvacvbbccccccc

"Lemme quote Cody to make sure he knows I wasn't talking about him  :mmyulost: "

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

Well Cody knows I wasn't talking about him because the person I was talking about was quoted in the post above.

Now run along scary.

Opposites Attract.

What I do notice is a lot of you know which girls to try on here.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: king maison. on May 22, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
wym bby?

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

May 22, 2018, 01:30:23 PM #1139 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 01:32:27 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 22, 2018, 01:26:24 PM
Quote from: king maison. on May 22, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
wym bby?

vvv

whew shit, I hate being messy but isn't he the same one who hid behind a fake email to "lash" other members on here?