'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on May 22, 2018, 02:04:53 AM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 22, 2018, 12:02:12 AM
Afro you are a very beautiful and talented person!

always remember that in your travels... you leaving tonight right?

I dont know why this made me holler but bent

U.just come accross in text as an insecure loudmouth

And u like to bully when you cant accept someones elses opinion

But want everyone to cosign ur very flawed thoughts

U like to run these e battles but u can keep em

I hope u can begin to foster more peace and respect in the future

This literally describes you chasing after Mel & Vonc.

:kii:     

You were up in PMs trying to get me banned and came to announce the mess before it happened as if it's some big feat or accomplishment. Woopty doo! You have forum power, it seems.

We can continue talking cause I got time today. You go out of your way to post fables and made up scenarios for a bunch of internet users, but will turn around and say you don't want to fit in and don't need validation from any of us.

Which is it, Herbert?

Bsource is the only feat you've managed to push out, and ever since you've lost that you've been having an identity crisis. The fact that you've been denouncing this forum and its memebrs for two years, but you're still here and have the most posts.

I'm pepperseedin

:kii:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

_ _ _ _ _ in here slicing and dicing.  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

That's a prime example of what we were talking about the other day. You're minding your business and this ogre looking mother fucker wants to stomp his way in.]

Jealous! Envy me!

How does a man in his 30s behave like this?  :kii:

And faggot, stop hiding behind Talisa & Marg. Trust me, NONE of these girls like you and they all cackle at you in pms and texts. I don't care who runs up behind you with a fake KI. It's all lies!

Kurama

Nine

Vonc2002

Yea glock, start getting the ghannys together

LOONA.

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
Drais, you're a non-factor. Some piece of trash in Ohio somewhere.

And yet you sit around tossing and turning on that dingy air mattress in that 12 feet Bronx SHITHOLE apartment thinking about what you're gonna say to me and the rest of the girls as soon as you get out of bed.

I don't care what AncestryDNA says, between that tar baby soot ass mug and that 57 year old auntie body...you'll always be a fucking NIGGER.

Faggot your entire existence is a fucking joke and will remain one. How does it feel not having an identity? Did it leave when your family started descending down to hell or when you shut the other site down to save face?

Let's talk sis.     

Scott.

The name of this thread may as well change at this point

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
And you're still
dragging the shit outta you?

yea ... he is

them replies got MIGHT short sis ... mightyyyyyy short

tryna gather yourself huh? :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Nine

Getting zesty, tangy and spicy in here

🦚

Quote from: Nine on May 22, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
Getting zesty, tangy and spicy in here

Shut up before I choke you out with my umbrella.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

holy freaking CRAP!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

now see Talisa ... you should've tried to recruit Drai' if yawl really wanted to take the King owt

ain't nobody from ZATALFROMARG fckn with the blue font. str8 up.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
Drais, you're a non-factor. Some piece of trash in Ohio somewhere.

And yet you sit around tossing and turning on that dingy air mattress in that 12 feet Bronx SHITHOLE apartment thinking about what you're gonna say to me and the rest of the girls as soon as you get out of bed.

I don't care what AncestryDNA says, between that tar baby soot ass mug and that 57 year old auntie body...you'll always be a fucking NIGGER.

Faggot your entire existence is a fucking joke and will remain one. How does it feel not having an identity? Did it leave when your family started descending down to hell or when you shut the other site down to save face?

Let's talk sis.     

DRAIS! NO!