'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on May 22, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:31:51 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:30:04 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:21:04 PM
Drais and Afro... stop this! 

It's about ME right now! LOL! 

Bae, fuck that behemoth looking negro.

He proved my point like I told you.

Now get back in bed

:nogrammynoneck:     

Boo, STOP!

You know I love Afro.  I hate when y'all get so personal.  :stressed:

Boy shut up and argue with me about Miseri

:omgwatshappening:

FlowerBomb

and who does a 30 step regime?
Do you have me confused with Jerrain :uhh:

And where are those eyelash reciepts ?

XXX.

Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:37:59 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 03:36:35 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Jayden your ugly ass WISHES my skin was jacked up..

Its kinda so flawless that people think I'm wearing makeup at times. lolz

and yea i got a bonnet on.

DFJFJDJFDNFNjjjfnFNNjjjjjjjj

Push THRU, Afro Roman! :woohoo:
dffdsfds

blotches! Washes out!

Hun my skin GLOWS for days.

And no 30 step regimen is needed.

Jealous faggot.

You are giving a little FENTY BEAU' here, sis!

IDK! Is that the KillaWatt highlight? :woohoo:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:39:13 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Jayden your ugly ass WISHES my skin was jacked up..

Its kinda so flawless that people think I'm wearing makeup at times. lolz

and yea i got a bonnet on.

g

Nigga you're ugly as fuck and Jayden slays you, EASILY.

Same applies for Vonc and Bent.

You're ugly, out of shape and will never be cute. That's why you try to shift the focus on those tired ass mop curls.

It's crazy how you got 8000 screenshots of people talking about your hair, but nobody has anything nice to say about that mug.

I'm pepperseedin

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

May 22, 2018, 03:41:28 PM #1384 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:41:54 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
And even having confirmation of all that - you still won't find me out in the streets dressed as an Indian .

I'm sure for some people that would be all they needed to become a full on Indian and completely forget the other 90 some percent of their DNA :dead:

But I was raised in Black culture - Black shows, Black music, Black food.
In Southside Queens. I'm proud of that. THATS what I brag about.

And I really just don't have a lot of time to learn an entire new culture just because I know that the heritage is real.

Running around doing chants and wearing costumes and mess.
My grandmother knew of her heritage way before DNA confirmed it and she never did all of that, so why should I?

File it away in the "nice to know" folder and keep it moving.

Being part Indian isn't gonna pay my bills or move me further where I want to be in life.
Being who I am ...the complete package of who I am will do that for me.

I'm Southside Vicious bvy. And damn proud of it. Make NO mistakes. :supluv:

Bitch, I know you better say hello to me or something.  :hmph:

Don?t make me get that cat gif.
as,dmpjosdidsds

Hey boo!!!  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I saw u peeking out here in there up in hea. :justabit:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi, FAVE!!!!  :wub:

Afro, please stop explaining yourself to any of these girls or providing receipts or proof of any fucking thing.  Like, who are these girls to you?  They are all going to think what they want anyway.  And I am positive most are just trolling to watch you cave and crumble!  It just makes you look like you really give a shit while Bentley sits back acting like the villain from a Disney movie.

Focus on the people that do love you here, and stop driving to this intersection every couple of months.   Just perch and do you.  Your hair, ancestry, pictures floating around, and anything else shouldn?t even bother you at this point.  They?ve been doing it for 10 years.

I?m at a point in my life where these girls could expose my entire life story and I?d probably respond with an ?;?.  DjjdjdjJJjdjdjjJJJJ

Love you!  And don?t leave.
When I provide receipts its more so for myself. Not for them.

q

Boy, cut the shit  :dead: you have something to prove to the very same people you claim you're not worried about and anyone viewing this board can see it.

Maybe it's time to log out (and not just for a few hours to think up your next rebuttal) and reflect on this.

I'm screaming

The way this nigga be breaking out the archives and uploading screenshots to prove a point to a bunch of faceless internet girls he doesn't care to fit in with.

Herbert is a complete walking contradiction and I advise he seeks out professional help. This nigga done lost all his marbles and can't let go of the fact that Bsource doesn't belong to him and that none of us really use.

It doesn't matter how many times he changes his screename or what persona and nationality he picks up for the week. We all know he's constantly breaking down behind that keyboard.

Sis let GO

:kii:     

Like...if you're gonna play unbothered...then be that and shut the fuck up  :dead:

Every essay and onslaught of Clueless gifs isn't helping your case and your mascot isn't doing shit either.

FlowerBomb

Your face is legit shaped like a YAM:
Between these BLOTCHES and those age spots I just can't deal
and this ballsack of a nose
No wonder you put so much EMPHASIS on that wet ass MOP on your head, it's the only thing that looks somewhat...cute, and "cute" is a stretch.

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: Guilty on May 22, 2018, 03:31:02 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
Quote from: Guilty on May 22, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
sdfsdffdsdf

bald and cock eyed.

Excuse me?
Your eyes are doing the laffy taffy here and your hair line is running away from that squashed tomatoe of a nose

the nerve

I can't believe Afro thinks somebody is jealous of him     

Like, when your ENTIRE mug has to be edited. This nigga needs Dawn Richard levels of photoshop and we're supposed to be jealous of THAT?     

He def' bleaches his skin, it explains why it's so pale, blotchy and washed out :dead:
And HOW did he grow from an afro to these greasy ass jerry curls?  :uhh:

That shit isn't remotely natural.

Wonder how many bottles of S Curl it took to get that dry ass, crusty shit stringy?

Herbert is an entire, delusional mess. I'm really screaming at the way he's trying to play unbothered. The way that word count dropped to oneliner after typing essays between two accounts the past 24 hours.     

Zabi.

Quote from: Scott. on May 22, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
Quote from: Zabi. on May 22, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 22, 2018, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: Zabi. on May 22, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 22, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
The name of this thread may as well change at this point

Faggot stfu

Boy. If you don?t get your dumb ass on

Don't tell me what to do in MY thread
Nigger

My thread!

Boy fuhhhhh-Ck you

This elaborated and stretched out "fuck you"  :plzstop: I can smell your FUNKY ass negro breath emitting from my iPhone screen  :kii:

yummy

This bonnet has me snatching the oxtails out of Rih's mouth :kii: omggggg

FlowerBomb

GLOW for DAYS!

So would fried shit if you'd stick in front a light bulb

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 22, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 01:06:15 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 22, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 12:32:41 PM
And even having confirmation of all that - you still won't find me out in the streets dressed as an Indian .

I'm sure for some people that would be all they needed to become a full on Indian and completely forget the other 90 some percent of their DNA :dead:

But I was raised in Black culture - Black shows, Black music, Black food.
In Southside Queens. I'm proud of that. THATS what I brag about.

And I really just don't have a lot of time to learn an entire new culture just because I know that the heritage is real.

Running around doing chants and wearing costumes and mess.
My grandmother knew of her heritage way before DNA confirmed it and she never did all of that, so why should I?

File it away in the "nice to know" folder and keep it moving.

Being part Indian isn't gonna pay my bills or move me further where I want to be in life.
Being who I am ...the complete package of who I am will do that for me.

I'm Southside Vicious bvy. And damn proud of it. Make NO mistakes. :supluv:

Bitch, I know you better say hello to me or something.  :hmph:

Don?t make me get that cat gif.
as,dmpjosdidsds

Hey boo!!!  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I saw u peeking out here in there up in hea. :justabit:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi, FAVE!!!!  :wub:

Afro, please stop explaining yourself to any of these girls or providing receipts or proof of any fucking thing.  Like, who are these girls to you?  They are all going to think what they want anyway.  And I am positive most are just trolling to watch you cave and crumble!  It just makes you look like you really give a shit while Bentley sits back acting like the villain from a Disney movie.

Focus on the people that do love you here, and stop driving to this intersection every couple of months.   Just perch and do you.  Your hair, ancestry, pictures floating around, and anything else shouldn?t even bother you at this point.  They?ve been doing it for 10 years.

I?m at a point in my life where these girls could expose my entire life story and I?d probably respond with an ?;?.  DjjdjdjJJjdjdjjJJJJ

Love you!  And don?t leave.
When I provide receipts its more so for myself. Not for them.

q

Boy, cut the shit  :dead: you have something to prove to the very same people you claim you're not worried about and anyone viewing this board can see it.

Maybe it's time to log out (and not just for a few hours to think up your next rebuttal) and reflect on this.

I'm screaming

The way this nigga be breaking out the archives and uploading screenshots to prove a point to a bunch of faceless internet girls he doesn't care to fit in with.

Herbert is a complete walking contradiction and I advise he seeks out professional help. This nigga done lost all his marbles and can't let go of the fact that Bsource doesn't belong to him and that none of us really use.

It doesn't matter how many times he changes his screename or what persona and nationality he picks up for the week. We all know he's constantly breaking down behind that keyboard.

Sis let GO

Like...if you're gonna play unbothered...then be that and shut the fuck up  :dead:

Every essay and onslaught of Clueless gifs isn't helping your case and your mascot isn't doing shit either.

Who is his mascot?

Vonc2002

Y'all ain't fckn playing today huh
:guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 19, 2018, 06:22:41 PM
Shes trying so hard to be like Cardi.

:plzstop:

OK! She?s pissed her songs are flopping in the UK.
Throwing this weak shade. ?Beth don?t know who this peasant is.

Where was her social commentary on BLM and Orlando?  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:42:43 PM
Quote from: Guilty on May 22, 2018, 03:31:02 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
Quote from: Guilty on May 22, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
Quote from: adadvyutsehithe (envy) on May 22, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
sdfsdffdsdf

bald and cock eyed.

Excuse me?
Your eyes are doing the laffy taffy here and your hair line is running away from that squashed tomatoe of a nose

the nerve

I can't believe Afro thinks somebody is jealous of him     

Like, when your ENTIRE mug has to be edited. This nigga needs Dawn Richard levels of photoshop and we're supposed to be jealous of THAT?     

He def' bleaches his skin, it explains why it's so pale, blotchy and washed out :dead:
And HOW did he grow from an afro to these greasy ass jerry curls?  :uhh:

That shit isn't remotely natural.

Wonder how many bottles of S Curl it took to get that dry ass, crusty shit stringy?

Herbert is an entire, delusional mess. I'm really screaming at the way he's trying to play unbothered. The way that word count dropped to oneliner after typing essays between two accounts the past 24 hours.     

He really tried to pattern himself after those brown-skinned curly haired girls he goes up for.
He wants to BE them so bad.