'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

No one asked you your fucking take on his ban nigga.
You inserted yourself in this shit like you always do.

fedswatchin

Yeah, zabi shouldn't have been permabanned just for being unlikeable. And if the catalyst for his ban was the fact that he posted Vonc's pic, then Vonc should've been banned for posting Af's pic. There was some bias in that permaban decision.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on May 22, 2018, 10:31:28 PM
Yeah, zabi shouldn't have been permabanned just for being unlikeable. And if the catalyst for his ban was the fact that he posted Vonc's pic, then Vonc should've been banned for posting Af's pic. There was some bias in that permaban decision.
I'm here and fagbi and afro ain't.  Gtfo it nigga  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

When I fucking tell you ....
I will make it my fucking business that Ralf is fucking removed
I will hit Yumz up to recreate his board and really fucking get this shit rolling
I will recruit older girls from the past to join that board and all

Don?t fucking challenge me Ralf.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GL#CK on May 22, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
If you cared so much about being an admin then you?d be more active and observe more instead of working hard to prove to the girls that u don?t know who is who.. or what?s been up
s

It?s the WEIRDEST thing

Like .... Ralf what would be the difference of you stepping down.

I think you?d do better as a general member anyway tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

Nine

May 22, 2018, 10:35:31 PM #1911 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:35:54 PM by Nine
Quote from: hehe on May 22, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
But wait one more thing  :butwait!:

Since I'm really leaving this time....Might as well let this loose as well.
I did promise I was being honest, right?

A death bed confession, if you will.

Yum, I did get your board deleted. lol :woohoo:

You're trash and I am glad that Squid is in control of BrandySource moving forward. Had NO issues transferring the domain and ERRthang over to King.  :blessed:

My plan worked well...flawlessly.  :welllol:

And it gave me pure satisfaction to see you crumble in disappointment. You were so excited lol

Awww. :(

Bye now.
ml'l,;',,;',;',,;';;,,

:omgwatshappening: :diddraispoot: :guys:

The recipe was really amplified in here

fedswatchin

What were his series of offenses? Dragging Cardi? :dead:

He messes the same way everyone messes here. He's no worse than Mista, who was not banned out of the blue, but for insulting Brandy's child. That, in addition to his trolling, spamming, and getting dragged by everybody, warranted his permaban.

Zabi posting an ugly pic we've already seen (which was swiftly removed) does not meet the criteria for a permaban

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
you're pathetic

And you'll never post another pic of yourself because you know you're not cute. That's why you rushed to get that one removed. HIT, ugly nigger can't afford a nugget faggot

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on May 22, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

He messes the same way everyone messes here. He's no worse than Mista, who was not banned out of the blue, but for insulting Brandy's child. That, in addition to his trolling, spamming, and getting dragged by everybody, warranted his permaban.

Zabi posting an ugly pic we've already seen (which was swiftly removed) does not meet the criteria for a permaban
The COMMUNITY has spoken.

The board used to be open to Brandy fans but things have changed.

We post here girl, our interactions make this place.

We don?t want him here. So admins need to respect that. It?s not like he wasn?t warned.

So he stays gone, or big changes are on the way. It?s simple really. Nobody is gonna keep explaining it to you

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

He messes the same way everyone messes here.

So why is he constantly banned while everybody else isn't?

Why was his Onika account permabanned?
Why has he banned multiple times on his current account

And you were happy when Rig snatched his last account.

Talisa girl   :dead:   

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on May 22, 2018, 10:38:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
you're pathetic

And you'll never post another pic of yourself because you know you're not cute. That's why you rushed to get that one removed. HIT, ugly nigger can't afford a nugget faggot
Ur really mad that im here and that miserable, pitiful ass clique is gone and I'm kii'd tf OWT about it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Exactly. These girls are fucking weak. What grown adult runs to report to get someone banned? I mean I reported Ugly Blue Font but that was a tit for tat mess. Like you have to live a miserable ass life to be so fucking bothered to get someone permanently banned off a board.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

What about someone getting a board permanently deleted?
What level of bothered is that?

LOONA.

Quote from: king maison. on May 22, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

Exactly. These girls are fucking weak. What grown adult runs to report to get someone banned?

Zabi
You

And it didn't work!

:kii: