'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Andrais. on May 22, 2018, 10:49:56 PM
Quote from: king maison. on May 22, 2018, 10:48:50 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 22, 2018, 10:36:10 PM
What were his series of offenses? Dragging Cardi? :dead:

He messes the same way everyone messes here. He's no worse than Mista, who was not banned out of the blue, but for insulting Brandy's child. That, in addition to his trolling, spamming, and getting dragged by everybody, warranted his permaban.

Zabi posting an ugly pic we've already seen (which was swiftly removed) does not meet the criteria for a permaban

Exactly. These girls are fucking weak. What grown adult runs to report to get someone banned?

Zabi
You

And it didn't work!

:kii:     

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: GL#CK on May 22, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
What about someone getting a board permanently deleted?
What level of bothered is that?
I don't have anything to do with that. I'm biased.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

He messes the same way everyone messes here. He's no worse than Mista, who was not banned out of the blue, but for insulting Brandy's child. That, in addition to his trolling, spamming, and getting dragged by everybody, warranted his permaban.

Zabi posting an ugly pic we've already seen (which was swiftly removed) does not meet the criteria for a permaban

Exactly. These girls are fucking weak. What grown adult runs to report to get someone banned?
Arent u the same nigga that said u were working with people from other boards to expose Talisa?  GROWN!
Boy shut yo silly ass up :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: GL#CK on May 22, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
What about someone getting a board permanently deleted?
What level of bothered is that?
DAT PART!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

n

The way y'all try to bring up mess between Lis, Af and myself is pathetic.

fedswatchin

I WANT ORDER!

[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1]
[/youtube]

[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1]
[/youtube]

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

Arent u the same nigga that said u were working with people from other boards to expose Talisa?  GROWN!

And now he's trying to cling to Talisa for dear life.

Talking about somebody else being weak when he's drawing up blueprints and working with people across the web to expose and ban people only for his plans to fail.

Marg is the epitome of WEAK and BOTHERED     

:plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

lemme go bump that

H.#.G.*.Z

Kalifornia.

Remember when you got banned? :kii:

HUGO

Talisa does this all the fuckin time
:diddraispoot: