'fro makes "final departure"/who got Yumz board deleted revealed/Zabi Dead.:kii:

Started by Zabi., May 19, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: Cartier on May 23, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 23, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
:dead: @ common knowledge. wtf yall KNOW that would have been a huge thread and discussed for DAYS ssssssd

Dhdhdhd well maybe not common knowledge but I always kinda assumed it was, seeing how shit went down back then.

Malcolm doing it never made sense to me, like what was the motive?
v
The same motive he had when he was a newbie, creating mess and trying to read/expose everyone

Yeah..

Luv that boy though

Nine

Cartierline

Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 23, 2018, 08:31:28 AM
:dead: @ common knowledge. wtf yall KNOW that would have been a huge thread and discussed for DAYS ssssssd

Dhdhdhd well maybe not common knowledge but I always kinda assumed it was, seeing how shit went down back then.

v
The same motive he had when he was a newbie, creating mess and trying to read/expose everyone

Yeah..

Luv that boy though

Yeah but it's just not Malc's style. It was TOO grand of a gesture.

Malc just goes for a small jab here and there, petty shit. Af' is a bit of a MASTERMIND it seems

:nogrammynoneck:

Cartierline

ton

Quote from: Cartier on May 23, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
Quote from: TonsSOUL on May 23, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

v

Yeah..

Luv that boy though

Yeah but it's just not Malc's style. It was TOO grand of a gesture.

Malc just goes for a small jab here and there, petty shit. Af' is a bit of a MASTERMIND it seems

I guess

Miss that boy already

Nine

Cartierline

Cartierline

Kurama

Well where the hell were ya in that 100 page thread accusing Malc of doing it Fart?

:everythingok:

Cartierline

Quote from: Kurama on May 23, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Well where the hell were ya in that 100 page thread accusing Malc of doing it Fart?

:everythingok:
Sdddddddddd

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssssssssssss

The girls lashed the SHIT outta Mack

And we joke around, but the reality is, Afro REALLY fckd Mack over.

Outed him at 17, allowed him to be dragged constantly, framed him for deleting Yummys board.

The shit is sick when you think of the motive now. He was no doubt jealous of Mack tbh.

But everything happens for a reason. Mack really grew up from that situation and seem like he?s slaying.

Good for bby sis. That?s why I always took up for bby sis. She?s not THAT bad :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on May 23, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
ssssssssssssssssssssssss

The girls lashed the SHIT outta Mack

And we joke around, but the reality is, Afro REALLY fckd Mack over.

Outed him at 17, allowed him to be dragged constantly, framed him for deleting Yummys board.

The shit is sick when you think of the motive now. He was no doubt jealous of Mack tbh.

But everything happens for a reason. Mack really grew up from that situation and seem like he?s slaying.

Good for bby sis. That?s why I always took up for bby sis. She?s not THAT bad :plzstop:
n

KING BENTLEY.

s

The way Ray hasn?t commented on the mess

That?s how you know it?s bad :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7