The most influential black female entertainer of our generation?

Started by AIDS!, October 29, 2015, 09:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

R.Kellys influence is Trey Songz and that's where it stops LOL

iman

Quote from: RED on October 29, 2015, 08:44:31 PM
R.Kelly

v

Not tonight faggot. King is R&B and I don't have to post ramblings every other day like your dumbass to prove a point. Artists, producers, songwriters, etc. actually praise him so his fans don't have to type BS essays to prove a fucking point.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: iman on October 29, 2015, 08:38:27 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on October 29, 2015, 08:34:50 PM
All the girls that dance and put on a show are influenced by Janet.  Beyonc? did a whole Rhythm Nation routine in one of her performances.  Britney's shows are influenced by Janet. 

But all the mainstream girls who care anything about vocals are clearly influenced by Whitney in some way...

I'd say it's a tie.

v

Y'all are out of it. For real.

No, you're trippin'.  lol. Madonna has never been as influential as a dancer as someone like Janet or Michael.  She's not as skilled as they are in that area.  She's more of a cool visuals and cause a bunch of controversy to sell records kind of artist.  So the girls who push a lot of buttons to sell are probably more in line with being influenced by Madonna.

yummy

Quote from: RED on October 29, 2015, 08:43:47 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 29, 2015, 08:40:31 PM
Baph' really don't know what the fuck he be talking about at all :kii:

Just stick to refreshing google alerts in search of new articles about Rihanna :kii:
!!!
I just can't
He legit sounds like 13 year old fag from ATRL :uhh:

Weird because Moo clearly lives for Jan and sees her influence...

QuoteMariah Carey stated, "I think of Janet as an inspiration," also saying, "Janet Jackson's Control is one of the most classic albums, and also I think that she took videos to another level as a female."

...or is she lying about this like she lied when the doctor asked if she was still drinking during her pregnancy?  :uhh:

MAY

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on October 29, 2015, 08:34:50 PM
All the girls that dance and put on a show are influenced by Janet.  Beyonc? did a whole Rhythm Nation routine in one of her performances.  Britney's shows are influenced by Janet. 

But all the mainstream girls who care anything about vocals are clearly influenced by Whitney in some way...

I'd say it's a tie.

!!!

The girls have said out of their own mouths than Jan is their influence.
They are just fuming and trying to troll the thread.

Pay them no mind.

iman

Jayden is CRUMBLING :kii:

Sis has been out of it since Tran dropped her latest flop album :kii: Quoting himself and posting the same tired write ups with no receipts to boot about Tran like anyone gives a flying or crawling fuck.

AIDS!

Quote from: iman on October 29, 2015, 08:46:15 PM
Quote from: RED on October 29, 2015, 08:44:31 PM
R.Kelly

v

Not tonight faggot. King is R&B and I don't have to post ramblings every other day like your dumbass to prove a point. Artists, producers, songwriters, etc. actually praise him so his fans don't have to type BS essays to prove a fucking point.
Same thing for Janet
Besides I was kidding
I recognise his legacy

RekeRig

some stans may get carried away, but y'all discredit Janet a LOT at the same time ;ssss

AIDS!

Quote from: iman on October 29, 2015, 08:47:11 PM
Jayden is CRUMBLING :kii:

Sis has been out of it since Tran dropped her latest flop album :kii: Quoting himself and posting the same tired write ups with no receipts to boot about Tran like anyone gives a flying or crawling fuck.
the 'write ups' were receipts if you bothered to
Read then
Each one with a reference and link
But read what you want

MAY

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 29, 2015, 08:40:31 PM
Baph' really don't know what the fuck he be talking about at all :kii:

Just stick to refreshing google alerts in search of new articles about Rihanna :kii:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Sis be POUNDING on that keyboard tryna refute actual receipts.

AIDS!

Quote from: RIG on October 29, 2015, 08:47:38 PM
some stans may get carried away, but y'all discredit Janet a LOT at the same time ;ssss
!!!!
It's like they're tying to turn her into Mya
No ma'am
She's one of the heavy weights
And without her some of our faves would not be here

MAY

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 29, 2015, 08:43:06 PM
xccccccccccc

Tell me im wrong though?  and what part?
I'll never say Jans hasn't had any performing influence (There's brit at one point) but it's not as big and apparent as Madonna. :kii:

Gor says who? Start posting receipts.