Positive Thread: How would u plan Bran's new era?

Started by Wtv, October 29, 2015, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

October 29, 2015, 12:51:00 PM Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:53:08 PM by Tijobr
Ok, its time for a little twist on here, guys  :-D

We've talked a lot about the EP all these past weeks/months, so I wanted to try something different, more positive and healthy, so lets bring the talk to the future now in a positive way.

Jeff said he's working on the Ep news, so lets quickly agree that it will come either in November or Dec and lets move to next step, and this is the actual topic:

How would you plan the new music era of Bran?

Lets take into account that Zoe Moon starts in January, and it will have around 8-10 episodes as someone said, so... lets post your own take on the new era, sharing the next points:

-How and when would u premiere the 1st single?
-How and when would u premiere its music video?
-Would you release a second single? and when?
-and in what month would you release the album?

* Important, keep a positive mind, yall, and just try to have some fun thinking in a positive way, just sharing your personal wish about the new era. We can do it, guys, lets have a positive talk for a chance  :blush:  :wub:

Marilyn

Release first song - release vid no more than six weeks later. Release second single shortly after -  release album. Release second video very shortly after album.

I don't think it makes sense to release the only two videos prior to the album.

Cartierline

Zankou.

Quote from: Marilyn on October 29, 2015, 01:13:39 PM
Release first song - release vid no more than six weeks later. Release second single shortly after -  release album. Release second video very shortly after album.

I don't think it makes sense to release the only two videos prior to the album.

I swear this was the two eleven era

Lazarus

Before I begin to execute a plan. Ask Brandy are you committed to the project?

Wtv

October 29, 2015, 02:44:25 PM #8 Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:47:04 PM by Tijobr
My take:

Since ZoeEA starts in January and more than likely will end its season on Feb, Ill do it this way:

- 1st single premiere: Two weeks before Zoe last episode. Sent to radio the week after
- Music video: 2 weeks after the single premiere/itunes release.
- First Tv performance 1 week after the video premiere. If possible, at the end of February.
- 2-3 more tv performances between March-April
- Second single: mid May.
- Album release: 2nd week of June, with second music video premiered on the same day.

It may not be a perfect agenda, but I think its good enough to let everyone know she's back.

BAPHOMET.

Well...

For one i'd fire everyone in that godforsaken team of hers and get some actual creative people and no yes men.
She needs an image overhaul. First video kinda needs to be shot by Jake Nava or jonas akerlund.

Song.... Well she can hookup with a new and upcoming independent producer.
Have them be executive producer of the project. But still enlist other producers. This would give variety but still cohesive project.

Oh I just realized the EP nor album are coming no time soon.  :ohwow:

Wtv

I see most still have certain feelings about the whole music issue, so not very open to play this game, I see :(
anyway, at least I tried  ;-)