b7

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 04, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 02:55:18 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 04, 2018, 02:32:53 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 02:29:08 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:52:57 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on June 04, 2018, 01:49:47 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on June 04, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
I get so fucking sick of y?all trying to dismiss me and call me names because I refuse to fall in line with your type of thinking and I?m because I?m quite passionate and truthful about things. I?m a Scorpio with lots of fire in my chart, I cannot help that I?m so passionate and hot headed about stuff.

How is it misery personified when this could very well affect me?! And time and time again black people don?t want to take accountability for their actions?

I?m sorry, but 50-50 risk of HIV infection in the black gay community is a big freaking deal and is very problematic and scary. I mean, that shit could wipe out half of us. The community is already fucking small.  It?s embarrassing and it gives the naysayers clout yet we continue to make it worse and worse and worse. How am I to feel, Guilty?!

dont

taking precautions and rejecting a potentially risky situation is a ok

Half of the community though, bro? You might as well not have sex. I?m literally shocked if this is true. I simply don?t want to believe it.
i wouldn?t rush to believe that, and either way EVERYONE needs to be as cautious as possible and raw sex should be out of the question for all.

Although, it?s making me think: damn how tf can women trust anybody when they would like to reproduce? It?s a mess all around. Gay men ain?t the only ones out here contracting shit

trust?

u walk ya ass in to the clinic

get test results

and start making that baby
yea

I just don?t think a ton of straight men and women even think about that because of studies like this :dead: that?s my point.

People associate HIV with homosexuality and they?re all in for a rude awakening

lol oh right

like in precious where she told precious her dad had hiv
she asked do you have it
and she said no
precious said how you know?

the mother said we aint do it in the ass so i know :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
:plzstop:

The dialogue in that damn movie >>>

b7

Quote from: Guilty on June 04, 2018, 03:40:01 AM
I get so fucking sick of y?all trying to dismiss me and call me names because I refuse to fall in line with your type of thinking and I?m because I?m quite passionate and truthful about things. I?m a Scorpio with lots of fire in my chart, I cannot help that I?m so passionate and hot headed about stuff.

How is it misery personified when this could very well affect me?! And time and time again black people don?t want to take accountability for their actions?

I?m sorry, but 50-50 risk of HIV infection in the black gay community is a big freaking deal and is very problematic and scary. I mean, that shit could wipe out half of us. The community is already fucking small.  It?s embarrassing and it gives the naysayers clout yet we continue to make it worse and worse and worse. How am I to feel, Guilty?!

dont

Half of the community though, bro? You might as well not have sex. I?m literally shocked if this is true. I simply don?t want to believe it.
i wouldn?t rush to believe that, and either way EVERYONE needs to be as cautious as possible and raw sex should be out of the question for all.

Although, it?s making me think: damn how tf can women trust anybody when they would like to reproduce? It?s a mess all around. Gay men ain?t the only ones out here contracting shit

trust?

get test results

yea

I just don?t think a ton of straight men and women even think about that because of studies like this :dead: that?s my point.

!!!!
In the U.K there are more Hetero HIV+ diagnosis than Homosexuals
It's an issue with a lot of minority demographics, but it's def not soley a MINORITY issue
ack!

See. Smh a damn mess

b7

Quote from: Trey on June 04, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 03, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

EEK.

nasty fag

Not fucking vitamins.
SSDDDFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDSSSSDFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDDD
gghhhhhh y?all stop

He could be popping em daily and still using condoms as well.  i definitely side eye the Prep girls that post or talk about it every 3 seconds and then throwing sex parties, though. like ch i hope y?all are being safe in there

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on June 04, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
Quote from: Trey on June 04, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 03, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

EEK.

nasty fag

Not fucking vitamins.
SSDDDFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDSSSSDFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDDD
gghhhhhh y?all stop

He could be popping em daily and still using condoms as well.  i definitely side eye the Prep girls that post or talk about it every 3 seconds and then throwing sex parties, though. like ch i hope y?all are being safe in there
& he's from South Africa, which has the highest HIV+ rate in the WORLD :dead:
He's bringing awareness more than anything :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

This is startling. PrEp, regular testing, early detection and protection are so important. Jesus!

VirgoMind

This is pure mess. I don?t want to believe these numbers but, protection and reaching undetectable status is extremely important. Whether monogamous or promiscuous. Whether sex often or once in a while. You don?t have to be ?a nasty freak? and a whore to get HIV. If this is true half of this site/thread has it or will soon enough  lol smh

PreP, Condoms, frequent testing.

PreP doesn?t mean you?re a whore lol it?s another level of protection.
One of my best friends is on PreP and been in a relationship with a positive undetectable dude for 5 years. The first 3 years he wasn?t on PreP and is still negative because his partner is undetectable and takes care of himself.

People are + and  having - children and partners

It?s sad that headlines like this along with other factors make stigma soooo prevalent for those that want to be honest and upfront. All it does it make people ashamed and lie/hide their status in fear.

HUGO

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on June 03, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
Quote from: chula. on June 03, 2018, 05:28:18 PM
be careful guys. random unprotected sex really isn't worth it.

Doesn?t even have to be random. I don?t trust any nigga. Period.
!!!!!

HUGO

Quote from: Guilty on June 03, 2018, 05:30:17 PM
I blame the laidback attitide since PrEP was introduced and people just being....reckless.
!

HUGO

it?s so fucked up to know you?re positive and not tell your partner.

HUGO

Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
OH, AND LET ME ADD!!!  THE WORST PART!

He told my friend, "I knew you weren't positive!  After we first fucked unprotected, I was monitoring you for symptoms.... You didn't get sick or get a rash or anything.... so I knew you were good!"

Like, the fucking AUDACITY!

OMG!

I'm mad all over again!

Nigga

Wtf is wrong with ppl? 

Purple Moon

dont

In my experience straight people aren?t even worried about HIV. It?s like they fuck raw all the time, as long as the woman is on the pill. Probably never get tested also.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

dont

trust?

get test results

yea

most average straight people don?t even know the difference between HIV and AIDS. They think they?re the same.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

4 fucking k

This thread...
sometimes I wonder if there are any poz gorls on here