Black Gay Men in the US facing 50-50 risk of HIV Infection

Started by fresh, June 03, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Gay men as a whole are very promiscuous. Its sickening and as a gay man myself I am embarrassed and ashamed if this is true. I thought about this all day.

Kurama

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 04, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
Gay men as a whole are very promiscuous. Its sickening and as a gay man myself I am embarrassed and ashamed if this is true. I thought about this all day.

I know you said as a whole but i really feel like there are quite a few of us who dont operate like that. Its just not spoken about because niggas love to label someone a prude.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kurama on June 04, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

I know you said as a whole but i really feel like there are quite a few of us who dont operate like that. Its just not spoken about because niggas love to label someone a prude.

Yeah im pretty much celibate, I was speaking of the promiscuous ones. They have no self control and don't seem to care. This hits really close to home for me because my ex was HIV positive and I didn't have a clue. I was 19 at the time.. Very naive and stupid. Then, he tells me the day we broke up that he was positive. We fucked raw like 4 times. I freaked out. I was terrified for weeks leading up to my own STD testing. I didn't even go right away because I was so terrified. But thanks to Jehovah I made a very narrow escape from both the virus and him. I'm clean and I intend on keeping it that way. I'm extremely selective when I do have sex now.

🦚

I don?t like the generalization of gay men being promiscuous.

Straight guys will fuck anything with a hole...pulse optional and nobody calls them promiscuous.

And the majority of girls can?t keep their legs together. Ppl are just careless when it comes to sex.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kurama

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 04, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
Quote from: Kurama on June 04, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Yeah im pretty much celibate, I was speaking of the promiscuous ones. They have no self control and don't seem to care. This hits really close to home for me because my ex was HIV positive and I didn't have a clue. I was 19 at the time.. Very naive and stupid. Then, he tells me the day we broke up that he was positive. We fucked raw like 4 times. I freaked out. I was terrified for weeks leading up to my own STD testing. I didn't even go right away because I was so terrified. But thanks to Jehovah I made a very narrow escape from both the virus and him. I'm clean and I intend on keeping it that way. I'm extremely selective when I do have sex now.

Yeah thats fucked up. Im glad you were able to make it out with your health unaltered. A lot of folks arent so lucky.

I agree with whomever mentioned people in relationships that they thought were monogamous catching it the most. I see that  a lot also.

I could never date in a city like NYC or ATL seriously. Hell most major cities tbh. Our community is just... :unsure:

ton

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on June 04, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Straight guys will fuck anything with a hole...pulse optional and nobody calls them promiscuous.

And the majority of girls can?t keep their legs together. Ppl are just careless when it comes to sex.
!!!!!

It's shit

I can think of 300 straight that will fuck a fly if possible

But only gay men are promiscuous

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ton on June 04, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on June 04, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

!!!!!

It's shit

I can think of 300 straight that will fuck a fly if possible

But only gay men are promiscuous
:dead:

Ma Lo

Not all gay men are promiscuous clearly we aren't but the ones that ARE have created this perception by society that gays are sex crazed with no self control and that homosexuality is wrong. Of course they won't address the promiscuity of straight men because homosexuality is wrong to them remember ? Straights are absolutely disgusting and we all know this but the microscope is always on us,  we are constantly being judged and reports like this don't help.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 04, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on June 04, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 04, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
I've fucked all my boyfriends raw, and whoever say they have never had unprotected sex, even whilst they were in a relationship, is a damn liar.
:ummwhat:

>>><<<

I had to call an old friend out on it once and got mad but it's so damn true we all have done it.

:dead: wish y?all would stop. Look... we?re not all at the same risk for aids here.

You have you never felt the inside of a raw  asshole ???

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: Guilty on June 04, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 05:34:01 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 04, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
I've fucked all my boyfriends raw, and whoever say they have never had unprotected sex, even whilst they were in a relationship, is a damn liar.

I've never had unprotected sex     

So you suck dick with a condom on?

I don't suck dick.

:howfestive:   

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 04, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
:usureuok: the anger from the BreeditRaw crew

There?s some prEP on the table

dklllff

BREeditraw is being a mess.     

:omf:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/