Ahajsjjsd

You on prep hun?
s

nah boy ... pRep wasn't around when I was a ho
don't need it now but don't know if I would choose it over abstinence anyways

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on June 04, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
I don?t like the generalization of gay men being promiscuous.

Straight guys will fuck anything with a hole...pulse optional and nobody calls them promiscuous.

And the majority of girls can?t keep their legs together. Ppl are just careless when it comes to sex.
Boom!
.... men period, and women period

we have epidemics like this because we are an over-sexed nation
cause tbh... you really shouldn't be "at risk" for anything sexually beyond 25 anyway

you should have your ass into a good book or doing some life planning
I'm distraught when I see the same gorls turning the same tricks by late 20's, have mercy

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 04, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
i stand by what I said earlier in this thread

fffjjjjggggggg

Sadly I know quite a few gays that are infected and they all got it from being a ho. Alot of these gurs think it'll never happen to them and they're invincible.

Use a condom. Tired of hearing the excuses.

:kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: AlmondEyes on June 04, 2018, 12:50:52 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on June 04, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 04, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
Quote from: StarKitty on June 04, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
Quote from: Trey on June 04, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Quote from: XXX. on June 03, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 03, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

EEK.

nasty fag

Not fucking vitamins.
SSDDDFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDSSSSDFFFFFFFDDDDDDDDDDD

dfbbbb

His kidneys are gonna look like raisins :dead:
how bad is it for the kidneys?

I'm just messing, but Prep can be hard on your kidneys.

That's why they make you get them checked before starting a prescription.
I was shocked when the doctor was telling me that I should really think it over before getting a prescription.  These ads and articles make it seem like a damn tic tac when in actuality we have no idea how it will affect people in the long run.
bdffgggggg in the end, nothing beats condoms and abstinence.

b7

Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 02:12:30 PM
Quote from: KING BENTLEY. on June 04, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on June 04, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
Quote from: Baph Lorenzo. on June 04, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
i stand by what I said earlier in this thread

fffjjjjggggggg

Sadly I know quite a few gays that are infected and they all got it from being a ho. Alot of these gurs think it'll never happen to them and they're invincible.

Use a condom. Tired of hearing the excuses.

ssssssssssssssss

Am mean! .... eek!

Years ago a friend was bragging about a hook up one week, then made a huge deal about having to tell me something the next.

I get he wanted moral support but..... it was awkward cause he expected this big emotional reaction.

Nigga I left food on the stove cause you said it was important. And I figured you would get it anyway when you told me the boy screenname was toppleaser93. I mean ... are we acting shocked or what?

hhggglgggg

That reminds me of my friend who told me he was "sick" and I was like...ok? Then he got mad after I booked him but realized I was right.

Am mean how do you expect sympathy for being a reckless ho?     

bdnfnfnfn Guys, no. be nice and understanding Kings

:guys:

This is America huh

b7

b7

Quote from: Nick'Challa on June 04, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
Quote from: Guilty on June 04, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
I've fucked all my boyfriends raw, and whoever say they have never had unprotected sex, even whilst they were in a relationship, is a damn liar.
:ummwhat:

>>><<<

I had to call an old friend out on it once and got mad but it's so damn true we all have done it.
gvvvbbbbbbb don?t put that on everybody babe

b7

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 04, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
Gay men as a whole are very promiscuous. Its sickening and as a gay man myself I am embarrassed and ashamed if this is true. I thought about this all day.
eh, i don?t wanna condemn promiscuity either. i can?t speak for you of course, but it?s possible IMO to be spontaneous, promiscuous and as free as u wanna be as long as you?re as SAFE as humanly possible.

It?s possible. Obviously being flat out reckless is another thing entirely, and I?ll never support or be more understanding of that. That?s a no go

b7

Quote from: Sl?i?s Faxxx Machine on June 04, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
I don?t like the generalization of gay men being promiscuous.

Straight guys will fuck anything with a hole...pulse optional and nobody calls them promiscuous.

!!!! Not all but many. I try not to generalize anything if i can help it, but many of us do that of course. I just hate how gay men are being discussed in here
:udontlookok:

A lot of this is human mess all around and can be said for many, no matter how they identify. 

FlowerBomb

Another idea for though

?[Valleroy] showed that black gay and bisexual men don?t engage in riskier behavior than white or Latino men,? Wilson says. ?It also showed that black men actually make their sexual debut later than white gay men, that they have fewer sexual partners in their lifetime than white men, and that they?re reluctant to participate in unprotected male intercourse.?

Such trends should lead to lower, not higher, HIV rates, right? And yet, according to a 2012 BAI report, black gay men have a one in four chance of contracting HIV by age 25 and the odds are 60 percent that they?ll be positive by age 40. Part of the reason, as the report points out, is that black men tend to mostly date other black men?creating a very small dating pool and thus a higher probability of encountering someone with HIV. In addition, younger black guys tend to date older black men, a demographic that happens to be more likely to be HIV positive simply because they?ve been around longer.

Kurama

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 16, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
Another idea for though

?[Valleroy] showed that black gay and bisexual men don?t engage in riskier behavior than white or Latino men,? Wilson says. ?It also showed that black men actually make their sexual debut later than white gay men, that they have fewer sexual partners in their lifetime than white men, and that they?re reluctant to participate in unprotected male intercourse.?

In addition, younger black guys tend to date older black men, a demographic that happens to be more likely to be HIV positive simply because they?ve been around longer.

All of this.

ton

I can see that

Because lots of old fags have tried to get with me :x

Kurama