Nicki Minaj: "I didn't realize how many girls were modern day prostitutes..."

Started by yummy, June 13, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Andrais. on June 13, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 13, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
Sis realizes her time is dwindling and knows no one wants to see a forty year old rapping about how wet her pussy is

You don't need to denounce the aesthetic you use to turn into a career to find a new angle tho

But she's STILL talking about her pussy in these tired ass new songs.     

:plzstop:

Right on time

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 13, 2018, 02:49:14 PM
Sis realizes her time is dwindling and knows no one wants to see a forty year old rapping about how wet her pussy is

You don't need to denounce the aesthetic you use to turn into a career to find a new angle tho

Pretty much . Trying to rationalize why her time is almost up by attacking concepts that she effectively utilized until someone came along and did it better (in this day and age) now.

She just tryna cope and save that lil shred of her sanity.

MelMel

is this not an endorsement of prostitution by saying this in your song that came out yesterday: "don?t let him fuck unless his bands up?

Kaeli.

Bbsbsnsn

Girl u can?t rap about ur pussy being worth Benz trucks and then lash the girls for being strippers and ho?s

FlowerBomb

No one gets "Uppity Prude bitch!" from Nicki Minaj :uhh: :dead:

Read between the lines and stop being obtuse :dead:
It's the whole image that goes along with stripping and prostitution
Enhanced ass and tits, almost pictured in lingerie 97% of the time, her raunchy lyrics, her oversexualized image, her being posted up next to strippers in videos ect :dead:

Pretty hard to look down on prostitutes when you benefit from the whole image and culture itself

Kaeli.

I actually get uppity prude bitch from Nicki...the person not the rap persona

She seems like a stuck up bitch tbh

LOONA.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: MelMel on June 13, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
is this not an endorsement of prostitution by saying this in your song that came out yesterday: "don?t let him fuck unless his bands up?

OOP!

Aalonso.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 13, 2018, 02:11:04 PM
One of her messages on the new album, she says, is ?it being okay to keep your legs closed.? She?s speaking slower than usual, as if she?s searching for the way to preach self-respect without sounding like she?s slut-shaming sounding like a hypocrite.

That?s more like it.

🦚

Quote from: Baph Antonio-Allen. on June 13, 2018, 02:14:30 PM
This is so true. PREACH. 

Cardi def? laid on her back and knees for that deal mess. I?m happy she was able to prosper but it?s just facts tbh

Mariah literally fucked a then married man to get on.

You have no room.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Guilty on June 13, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

?That?s true. But I just don?t know if girls who look up to me think that when I?m posting a sexy picture. I?m actually the antithesis of all of that. I?m more of, like, the snobby girl, like the ?Uh, what? type of girl. And I want girls to be like that. I?d rather you be called snobby or a bitch or conceited?I?d rather you be called that than easy, and a ho, and a slut.?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

omg djdjdjdj stoppp

Bulldagger

She?s right. Women are just as bad as these guys nowadays when it comes to sex. There used to be a time when guys did all of the begging and whoring, but nowadays women are beating guys to the punch and that?s why these men act the way they act now. That?s why I don?t get it when men say they can?t find a girl or are single.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Andrais. on June 13, 2018, 02:38:31 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 13, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
This whole thing has me yelling  :dead:

Sis, you ran the sexpot image into the ground, rapped about not fucking with broke niggas, had no problem SHAKING your ass alongside strippers in past videos...but you think you're the antithesis to all that?

:diddraispoot:

:plzstop:

djdjdjdjdjdj