Nicki Minaj: "I didn't realize how many girls were modern day prostitutes..."

Started by yummy, June 13, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

QuoteOne of her messages on the new album, she says, is ?it being okay to keep your legs closed.? She?s speaking slower than usual, as if she?s searching for the way to preach self-respect without sounding like she?s slut-shaming. ?I don?t really know how to say that without being offensive.?

She tries anyway. ?Maybe I was na?ve, but I didn?t realize how many girls were modern-day prostitutes,? she begins. ?Whether you?re a stripper, or whether you?re an Instagram girl?these girls are so beautiful and they have so much to offer. But I started finding out that you give them a couple thousand dollars, and you can have sex with them. I was like, Yikes. It?s just sad that they don?t know their worth. It makes me sad as a woman. And it makes me sad that maybe I?ve contributed to that in some way.?

Well, sex and sex appeal aren?t the same thing.

?That?s true. But I just don?t know if girls who look up to me think that when I?m posting a sexy picture. I?m actually the antithesis of all of that. I?m more of, like, the snobby girl, like the ?Uh, what? type of girl. And I want girls to be like that. I?d rather you be called snobby or a bitch or conceited?I?d rather you be called that than easy, and a ho, and a slut.?

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/amp21239224/nicki-minaj-queen-interview-july-cover/

BAPHOMET.

This is so true. PREACH. 

Cardi def? laid on her back and knees for that deal mess. I?m happy she was able to prosper but it?s just facts tbh

.betterwiseup

But yet she just released a song Rich Sex about having sex for money. This bitch is stupid. :dead:

MelMel

MelMel

Quote from: fulani dream. on June 13, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
Wow. Goddess definitely out here laying down the law.

Funny how I just posted about this mess yesterday.

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=57462

We're not for sale, lvys.

please

you definitely are

Kalifornia.

FlowerBomb

?That?s true. But I just don?t know if girls who look up to me think that when I?m posting a sexy picture. I?m actually the antithesis of all of that. I?m more of, like, the snobby girl, like the ?Uh, what? type of girl. And I want girls to be like that. I?d rather you be called snobby or a bitch or conceited?I?d rather you be called that than easy, and a ho, and a slut.?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

yummy

This whole thing has me yelling  :dead:

Sis, you ran the sexpot image into the ground, rapped about not fucking with broke niggas, had no problem SHAKING your ass alongside strippers in past videos...but you think you're the antithesis to all that?

:diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

& I can hear her saying this in that annoying girly nasally NY accent  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

.betterwiseup

Sinpool

;KJIsjikndssssssss

I really hope this is fucking click bait and out of context before I read

JESUS