Love this picture of them

Started by Lazarus, June 16, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

FlowerBomb

That story of him driving past Jimmys house and throwing a copy of ?Control? at his front door still makes me cackle  :dead:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Guilty on June 16, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
That story of him driving past Jimmys house and throwing a copy of ?Control? at his front door still makes me cackle  :dead:
:omgwatshappening:

Freemala Harris

mmmmm this reminds of that article

didn't he try to run over katherine

RAY7

he tried to run Mike over with his limo after they performed with James Brown right?

Lazarus

Quote from: Guilty on June 16, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

:plzstop: :kii:

Young

FlowerBomb

June 16, 2018, 10:05:29 AM #25 Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:08:00 AM by Guilty
& him huffing and puffing when Jans got that $60 mil deal  :dead:

Quote? ?One day, Prince was walking around Paisley Park muttering, ?F?ing Janet Jackson, f?ing Janet Jackson.? When I asked the art director there, ?What?s this Jackson thing about?,? he explained that it was because Janet Jackson had just signed the biggest record deal of the time [with Virgin Records in 1996, reportedly worth $80 million].? ? Scott Buccheit, Prince?s former personal photographer

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
The thing is Jans liked his music better than MJ's, and her first concert was a Prince one, she was such a stan
:ohwow:

Cowgirl

June 16, 2018, 10:05:41 AM #26 Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:05:59 AM by BowDown

FlowerBomb

Quote from: AYR on June 16, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
he tried to run Mike over with his limo after they performed with James Brown right?
I think was Katherine :dead:

FlowerBomb

Prince wasn't jealous of anyone except Michael :uhh:

Lazarus