Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Omg!!! Great news to wake up to!! Let me go purchase!!

Oh, I wanna see if the Ciara Stans are in here too who were talking shit yesterday about where this would chart on itunes. Out peaked Level Down and Flop Me!!

Ulysses

Ulysses

I actually recall #9, but I could be wrong.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Quote from: Ulysses on August 17, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

Oh, I wanna see if the Ciara Stans are in here too who were talking shit yesterday about where this would chart on itunes. Out peaked Level Down and Flop Me!!
Girl some of us bought this trash shit too. Be grateful, no doubt she would do good. A soldering 18k-25k and your in the top 10. Janet got a very good base that could do that for her no problem. Let's see how these streams go.

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 17, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on August 17, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

Girl some of us bought this trash shit too. Be grateful, no doubt she would do good. A soldering 18k-25k and your in the top 10. Janet got a very good base that could do that for her no problem. Let's see how these streams go.
Soooo you saying Freak Me peaked at #31 because there isn?t a fan base?

ton

ton

And this video sucks. Appropriate it's in Africa, as she's the originating AIDS chimp

FlowerBomb