Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: Ulysses on August 17, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
Omg!!! Great news to wake up to!! Let me go purchase!!

Oh, I wanna see if the Ciara Stans are in here too who were talking shit yesterday about where this would chart on itunes. Out peaked Level Down and Flop Me!!
we're today and tomorrow and forever faggot

ton

Is my dad the originating AIDS chimp like Janet?

HUH?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Quote from: Ulysses on August 17, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on August 17, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on August 17, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
Omg!!! Great news to wake up to!! Let me go purchase!!

Oh, I wanna see if the Ciara Stans are in here too who were talking shit yesterday about where this would chart on itunes. Out peaked Level Down and Flop Me!!
Girl some of us bought this trash shit too. Be grateful, no doubt she would do good. A soldering 18k-25k and your in the top 10. Janet got a very good base that could do that for her no problem. Let's see how these streams go.
Soooo you saying Freak Me peaked at #31 because there isn?t a fan base?
That one got no video, no attention really. These are both promo singles and attention is on level up. Seems something her team didn't expect.

Ulysses

I knew the Cis would be upset, but I didn?t think they would completely lose their shit today lolz

Cowgirl

Quote from: a whole new world. on August 17, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
Quote from: BowDown on August 17, 2018, 08:10:23 AM
This song is pure love!!

:stressed:
:blush: :blush:
Brooklyn, all different types of people, cultural dances, radiance. What else coulld I ask for, I love what she brought to the table. I?ve been a fan since I was very young durging the AFY era and MFN is literally the first time since then that I?ve immediately loved her first single!

ton

Drogon

Quote from: squid on June 19, 2018, 07:11:22 PM
Quote from: ton on June 19, 2018, 07:05:41 PM
x
I'm gonna ban the shit outta you if you post that No Sleeep (Ape Remix) autoplay

You should just go ahead and do it

:woohoo:

Navyman