Janet headlining Global Citizen Fest' 29th Sept!

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Now THIS is how you tribute a Legend. Can?t wait  to watch all the clips.

FlowerBomb

August 31, 2018, 06:10:27 AM #1186 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:22:34 AM by DidYouEvenKnowVersace?

8:09-H.E.R

14:03: Jussie Smollett

18:32: Justine Skye

25:15: Normani

26:25: Teyana Taylor

FlowerBomb

August 31, 2018, 06:31:00 AM #1188 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:54:49 AM by DidYouEvenKnowVersace?
Matching pants and boots :scrumptious:

& Ciara looks great, she's giving "Basic Instinct" era

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

These choices to  tribute her :plzstop:
This sounds like it needed to be aired on tv
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
!!!!!
I'm mad this was an industry event

So far the MTV Icon>>BMI's>>>BET Icon>>>Soul Train Tribute

Mya still has the best PP performance though, then Normani, Tinashe's is the worst :dead:

Young

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 31, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

8:09-H.E.R

14:03: Jussie Smollett

18:32: Justine Skye

25:15: Normani

26:25: Teyana Taylor

ACKKKKKK

So proud of Justine Normani and Tey'

Vonc2002

It's so funny to see the mess that the baphs and Talisas try to say on here meanwhile in REALITY janet is a whole fckn legend :dead:
This bitch is being honored left and right, out here with  high grossing tours, still able to sit in the top spots on itunes, and planked tf out in the history books.  U dont even have to defend Janet. Her accomplishments speak for themselves

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
!!!!!
These grainy ass IG clips
:uhh:

FlowerBomb

August 31, 2018, 07:56:55 AM #1195 Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:08:39 AM by DidYouEvenKnowVersace?
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2018, 07:36:06 AM
It's so funny to see the mess that the baphs and Talisas try to say on here meanwhile in REALITY janet is a whole fckn legend :dead:
This bitch is being honored left and right, out here with  high grossing tours, still able to sit in the top spots on itunes, and planked tf out in the history books.  U dont even have to defend Janet. Her accomplishments speak for themselves
!!!!!!!
it's just bitter at this point :dead:
I'm so proud of her being visible and remaining humble
The fact that she's giving her fans MORE than what we expected, collabs, new music, tours, documentaries, she's being sociable, transparent, relatable :dead:
She doesn't HAVE to, she could#ve relaxed on her millions and looked after her baby :dead:
:blessed: :blessed:

4everSLAYanafan

Jans is back and unblack-balled!!! This is clearly a sign!!!!! This new single and this new album is gonna be a hit!

Ulysses

Who the FUCK gets a 40 minute fucking TRIBUTE?!?

This was really cute. Besides HER singing Anytime Anyplace, everyone looked like they really put in work to tribute her right in her presence.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

Nigga be quiet.  :dead: and keep that same energy when you come for Mariah. Because she DEF' wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger than Janet in the history books.