iTunes: https://apple.co/2MIMaPY
Apple Music: https://apple.co/2K4dVV0

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

fresh

its like the biggest flop yet tbh
what is Ari doing?

fedswatchin

Who did she think she was impressing when she recorded this?

Vonc2002

I actually did like Nicki's verse.  This song is interesting.  Its not good necessarily but not BAD. I'll have to listen again
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Pearls Khan

Nicki waittttt

This flow on this first verse. :guys:

Ari really isnt moving me this era and it's so disappointing. I LOVE the chorus tho

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop: she's trying to please the white gays. OMG.

it makes sense now with the way she's been typing on twitter. Its very fag-like.   :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls Khan on June 20, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
Nicki waittttt

Ari really isnt moving me this era and it's so disappointing. I LOVE the chorus tho
Its grabbing me as well.  Im conflicted. This WEIRD ass song definitely wasnt single material tho smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fresh

she shoulda saved nicki for the end. after nicki, the song goes nowhere

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 20, 2018, 12:14:02 AM
Quote from: Pearls Khan on June 20, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
Nicki waittttt

Its grabbing me as well.  Im conflicted. This WEIRD ass song definitely wasnt single material tho smh

Is this a Pharrell mess? Sounds like it. And is it me or does Queen kinda sound like Nelly Furtado on the chorus. Either way...I'm pretty sure I'll be skipping after nickis verse + first chorus

African Queen

Wait! This that illumanati repetitive brainwash mess. :damselindistress:

Heated🔥

FRANCE

it had potential. needed a harder knock, more instruments and vocal layering. bad 2nd single either way.

Buy The Stars✨

June 20, 2018, 01:07:57 AM #14 Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 01:08:23 AM by Nick'Challa
Not sure how I feel about it ... it's Def not a side to side or get on your knees. It may take a few listens