Cancers are so weird.

Started by Herb., October 31, 2015, 01:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

I was on the phone with my sister and grandmother for like all of last night....

My sister was there with her, I was on speakerphone talking to them both. and she was asking if my sister had printed up stuff I sent her about her (documents I found on her mother, etc.)

My sister was like :hmph: OMG u two are getting on my NERVES with this ancestry mess :plzstop: :plzstop: "did you print this up from ur brother?" "where is the stuff Granny said she was gonna send to me?" who cares?! :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :cheerup: :cheerup:

It's so weird because my grandmother told me that the reason she has a lot of names, etc. from her family is because her mother chose to give it to her...since she was the only one out of TWELVE children that cared about where she came from.  :dead: :dead: :dead:

It's the same mess with my sisters. I am over here excited and they're like :hmph:

My Granny's born day is Jul 12, I'm Jul 17. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:stressed: :stressed: I think it's just proof that we're very emotional creatures.  :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Bentley!

Herb.

Quote from: Bentley! on October 31, 2015, 01:30:47 PM
#teamcancer
#cancersclapback
lets start the season off early

why wait til next year? :cheerup: lmao!  :flamebroiled: