Priscilla Renea - Family tree (powerful ballad)

Started by Purple Moon, June 23, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

Her album "Coloured" is out now!
She is such a talented writer. Good to see her finally putting out her own album after such a long break since the debut.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 23, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
I love her

Did you hear the song? The second verse/ bridge makes me tear up! Didn't know her parents threw her out when she was 17. Apparently she had a nosejob since her last album.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 23, 2018, 07:36:08 PM
I love her

Did you hear the song? The second verse/ bridge makes me tear up! Didn't know her parents threw her out when she was 17. Apparently she had a nosejob since her last album.
I didn't listen yet.  I went to Apple music and just added the album.  And yea, she had a nose job and i hate it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 23, 2018, 07:37:40 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 23, 2018, 07:36:08 PM
I love her

I didn't listen yet.  I went to Apple music and just added the album.  And yea, she had a nose job and i hate it
Enjoy and let us know what you think after listening.

Ulysses

Vonc2002

Oh I really like this.  I love her writing and her voice tho

Vonc2002

She's written for rihanna a few times and she'll always be a queen to me for these alone

Vonc2002

I used to REALLY want rih to record this but i got use to hearing priscilia singing it.  She channels rih well

African Queen

I couldn't kick a child of mine out at 17, unless it was absolutely necessary like they were demonic or something. :stressed:

Beau

Originality....I hope she works with k again

Purple Moon

This album is so good! my god. I'm so loving this soulful country sound she gave us here.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 24, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
This album is so good! my god. I'm so loving this soulful country sound she gave us here.
!!!!!!
I like the WHOLE album

D.I.E.G.O.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on June 24, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
!!!!!!
I like the WHOLE album

Can we please talk about the dopeness of this guitar outro on "Land of the free"? She's a genius.