Braxton Family Values On Hiatus; Refuses To Film Unless They Get More $$$

Started by M-Rocka, June 27, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

https://www.lovebscott.com/braxton-family-values-indefinite-hiatus-family-refuses-tape-unless-get-money

Quote?Braxton Family Values? has been placed on indefinite hiatus because the Braxtons want more money.

via TMZ:
Sources connected to the show tell us the entire cast ? Tamar, Toni, Towanda, Traci, Trinaand mom Evelyn ? was scheduled to shoot in Atlanta last week, but only Traci showed up ? so WE tv sent the crew home and pulled the plug on taping.
Our sources say the Braxton women are refusing to return to work until the network and Magical Elves production company renegotiate their contracts for the second half of season 6.

The major bones of contention, we?re told ? the cast feels their wardrobe and travel stipends are so low it?s laughable. They also want their salaries increased to an ?appropriate? level.
WE tv declined to comment, but sources close to the situation tell us the Braxtons are under contract through season 9. We also reached out to Magical Elves ? no word back so far.
Let?s hope they don?t get sued for breach of contract.

Kalifornia.

QuoteSources connected to the show tell us the entire cast ? Tamar, Toni, Towanda, Traci, Trinaand mom Evelyn ? was scheduled to shoot in Atlanta last week, but only Traci showed up

Bless her heart :dead:

Kalifornia.

Kurama

They might go even more broke tryna play hardball. Hope this works out for them.

fresh

they pretty much own that channel.
its kinda like the kardasians with E

pay them hoes what they want and need

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 27, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
I'm crying.

Toni just peeks her head in every now and then to watch her sisters act a complete ghetto fool.

Collects her check and heads back to her mansion.
n

African Queen

Quote from: fresh on June 27, 2018, 03:59:37 PM
they pretty much own that channel.
its kinda like the kardasians with E

pay them hoes what they want and need

!!!!

Love me some Braxton mess. Tamar needs to start acting normal (for her) again though.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ash Sharqiyah on June 27, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
I'm crying.

Toni just peeks her head in every now and then to watch her sisters act a complete ghetto fool.

Collects her check and heads back to her mansion.
sssdsddddddsddddddsdsx
This is so true
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: StarKitty on June 27, 2018, 03:54:27 PM
QuoteSources connected to the show tell us the entire cast ? Tamar, Toni, Towanda, Traci, Trinaand mom Evelyn ? was scheduled to shoot in Atlanta last week, but only Traci showed up

Bless her heart :dead:
This retard :dead:

Vonc2002

LOONA.

The show is good tbh. Hope they get their mess together.     

Gilgamesh.

Yeah those reality show contracts are usually a mess. They get away with paying less as the cast aren't actors so technically they're not "working".