VAMPYR.... (game).. one of the worst gaming experiences.

Started by BAPHOMET., June 28, 2018, 12:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Just getting into God of War

:gorlonfire:

Kratos is so sexy

I try to only let him wear the outfits with this least amount of fabric

:ohwow:

ton

BAPHOMET.

:stressed: I put it in the dropbox earlier. It reminds me of Bloodborne but its nowhere NEAR that level of excellent fighting

something about it just isnt fun. I tried to make myself like it  :'(

Ma Lo

June 30, 2018, 12:44:48 PM #18 Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 12:45:19 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Bloodborne was fucking epic and scary but hard as hell

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 30, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

But it was exciting and even though it PISSED me the fuck off with having to restart ALL the way back to the nearest lamp.

The gameplay was undeniable.  :loose2when: it was like crack.

this game just sucks

Ma Lo

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on June 30, 2018, 12:47:27 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 30, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

this game just sucks

Told you girl.. I wouldn?t mislead you when it comes to games because I do my research and  only buy the BEST

BAPHOMET.

June 30, 2018, 04:30:13 PM #21 Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:30:27 PM by In Baph Feelings.
ok.... Even though I sent the game back I was talking to my friend and he has the game and I asked him a question about the switching of weapons and I that would've made things a million times better because i def' thought it was something I had to unlock and it was irritating me. OMG. So im sharing his game until I get another from Gamefly.

I WONT LET THIS GAME DEFEAT ME!  :fuming: I hate when I give up on games and dont finish. Even the not so good ones.

Ma Lo

June 30, 2018, 11:19:14 PM #22 Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:19:43 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: Andrais. on June 30, 2018, 12:04:59 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 28, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
The stilted animations, clunky controls, long load times.. it's awful. I'll probably keep it because I'm obsessed with vampires, the darkness and the music is good ..but the game itself is awful.

Glad I didn't buy.

I decided to finally try to that Zelda Breath of Wild mess and I'm kinda living.     

:howfestive:

I want to play Zelda so bad and I?ve been saving to get a switch. That?s the only console I don?t have. I have a gaming PC and a PS4 though which is pretty much all I need.

BAPHOMET.

:rudone: alright... its official... Im done with this game. The whole having to get people medicine is annoying as fuck.

i really fucking TRIED. I got 40% of the damn game done but I just cant do this anymore. I killed a few people and this whole area went to shit 

I mean... RIGHT now as I type this im looking at the area map and everyone died and the Pilar (nurse crane is missing) :everythingok::diddraispoot:

fuck this game. Deleting the save file to make sure I never return.  :usuresis:

BAPHOMET.

:kii: and ANOTHER thing. The dialog is so damn boring.  :uhh: I literally fast forward through it

MelMel

ton

BAPHOMET.

I can officially say I hate it....

but tbh... If I hadn't deleted the save file I probably would've put it back in and just killed everyone THEN be done with it  :hmph: