VAMPYR.... (game).. one of the worst gaming experiences.

Started by BAPHOMET., June 28, 2018, 12:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

June 28, 2018, 12:15:04 AM Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 12:50:57 PM by In Baph Feelings.
ok so I finally got around to putting the disk into my PS4. I was stuck on the loading screen for like... 15 minutes :plzstop:

WHY? because I had no idea that you had to move the D-pad stick and hover it over the New Game

:dead: I thought that red ring in the middle of my screen was that the game was loading

BAPHOMET.

:ohwow: :raycharles2urmess: will update as I go along. Just started.

LOONA.

Still on the fence about this game even after watching IGN's review.     

b7

IGN praised? I saw that at GameStop the other day

Kurama

Came in here expecting a review of the game, a tidbit, or something.

Instead we have to read how you were being a fucking DINGBAT who didn't know the game was waiting on you to start

:ummwhat:

Ma Lo

This game ended up being trash and Game Informer who I implicitly trust, only gave it a 6. Trade that shit in Baph and get Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice..the real masterpiece.

Ma Lo

The stilted animations, clunky controls, long load times.. it's awful. I'll probably keep it because I'm obsessed with vampires, the darkness and the music is good ..but the game itself is awful.

Kurama

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 28, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
The stilted animations, clunky controls, long load times.. it's awful. I'll probably keep it because I'm obsessed with vampires, the darkness and the music is good ..but the game itself is awful.

:stressed:

ton

BAPHOMET.

I think i might be sending this back to Gamefly :uhh: it seems like its a pretty well developed game but this combat system is FUCKED.

Maybe I need to keep going  :uhh: 

LOONA.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on June 28, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

Glad I didn't buy.

I decided to finally try to that Zelda Breath of Wild mess and I'm kinda living.     

:howfestive:

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on June 30, 2018, 12:24:02 AM
v

that gay game

You're playing an emo who entices men and sucks their blood.

Doesn't get any gayer than that.   

:udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

:guys: wait....its getting a little better