Nicki Minaj loses her cool, goes on tirade in someone?s Twitter DMs

Started by b7, June 30, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I?m starting to believe EVERYTHING Kim has said about this bitch and if I ever run into her I?m apologizing.

yummy

and why does she type like an angry thirteen year old in someone's youtube comments fhufikfhkgnbxnamnsjkfmnfd

b7

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on June 30, 2018, 11:23:27 PM
smh. This girl is almost 50 years.

this rage out
cbcnncncn c out of everything the girl said, i think that?s what sent her into the bout of rage more than anything
:plzstop:

?Old and washed? is something she always used against kim in her raps  :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: 1RIG on June 30, 2018, 11:15:56 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on June 30, 2018, 11:13:48 PM
fffhjdd

She's so delusional. The flopping has her spiraling down.

I'm screaming     

https://twitter.com/wannasworld/status/1013254551229460482?s=21

I?m screaming. This girl created a twitter thread and stated that she wanted Nicki to make more mature sounding music, since she was pushing 40, and Nicki LOST it
:plzstop:
Did she delete the original thread?

I wanted to see what sent Nick' over the edge

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 30, 2018, 11:33:51 PM
and why does she type like an angry thirteen year old in someone's youtube comments fhufikfhkgnbxnamnsjkfmnfd
!!!

Did Zaxbi write this?  :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

dfKdmm';md;am;dlads;;dasl

Not this threat to kill her and then asking her to accept the request

:guys: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

kii

she did this on purpose

she went all out for this and she knew these reads would be posted. i be doing the same shit

GLOCK

Quote from: Nine on June 30, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

dfKdmm';md;am;dlads;;dasl

Not this threat to kill her and then asking her to accept the request

:guys: :plzstop:
Lis wtf

?I want to monitor this account?

Omffff
TALISA GORL

LOONA.

Quote from: GL#CK on June 30, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 30, 2018, 11:33:51 PM
!!!

Did Zaxbi write this?  :uhh:

dvvffvfffggghhhggggggggggggggg     

Drogon

How you got time to respond like dis

Heard her album is getting pushed back AGAIN due to universal wanting her to come up with new material

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: feed ha to the lions. on June 30, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
Nicki's clearly going to have a hard time adjusting to the fact that she's not the "it" rap girl anymore.

It'd probably be best if she takes another break from social media or something.

If popularity in music is her top priority and reason for continuing it, she might as well find a new lane to thrive in (outside of music).

Once the GP is done with a pop artist , they're done. That's the cost of being pop. Lady Gaga had her time, Nicki's definitely not exempt.
!!!!!

yummy

the fact that she came back seven minutes later to double down on the mess hil,mnfio3lkb4j43vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Ma Lo

Y?all fucking made her famous calling her ? Barbie Bitch? or whatever the hell you kids call her and trying to put her above Kim and other female rap artists. So suck it up.

LOONA.

How is she talking about women being queens and being an inspiration only to go running in their dms calling them ugly and hos?   

:udontlookok: