Quote from: GMF on July 02, 2018, 05:48:23 AM
Quote from: toss her to the lions. on July 01, 2018, 12:37:54 AM
Quote from: fresh on July 01, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 01, 2018, 12:28:28 AM
djdjdjdj what is this hate train y?all keep talking about

it?s a fuckin MYTH GIRLS

people have talked shit about nicki since day one

just every artist has people who talk shit about them

the FACT is that she?s the fuck DONE and 2 minutes from being washed up. let that be that. trying to blame it on a hate train dddddd shut up

I guess her decade is up. and its time for her to move on to greener pastures.... like PayPal  huh?

sdsd

or North Korea

or Russia

sdssdssssdddddd
The way this bitches mug has been around the world and back  :plzstop:

ddddddddssddddssddddffdsssddsssssd
bbbbbbnnnnnnbbbbbbbbbbb
lkvklkmlmlmmmmmmmsaklfdkl'm

Scott.

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 01, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
Gorl

So Nicki can address Keys the fucking Problem but can?t address other rap girls that were on  higher levels?

I?m not saying she had to give pity collabs  but Jesus did she have to be a bitch to everyone? :dead:

& even now, There are plenty to choose from and I rarely see her acknowledge the other girls.

Scott.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 01, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
Quote from: feed ha to the lions. on July 01, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
I think it's clear that Nicki's time is up as the "it" girl. We already got that out of the way.

But I just don't understand how people give other female rappers a pass for basically being a bitch, but demonize Nicki for it.

Has Kim not been labeled bitter and mad at Nicki's success since 2009?  :dead: Where is this "pass" you're talking about?

Scott.

Quote from: toss her to the lions. on July 01, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
Quote from: Annie on July 01, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
Quote from: feed ha to the lions. on July 01, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
If anything I give Nicki props for swallowing her own pride and hopping on a track with Cardi.

That's what you do when you have your best interests in mind. You can't expect other people to reach out and beg you, especially when their numbers are hopscotching all over your scalp.

This isn't DisneyLand - where everyone is nice to everyone , wants nothing but the best for all and is willing to do charity when needed. Go get what you need for yourself. Nicki cannot be held accountable for anyone else's lack of success. She's focused on herself as most people are. There's nothing wrong with that.

I honestly think that was a strategy to make people stop comparing the two
It was a way for Nicki to look kind. I have trouble believing she did it to be nice to Cardi. She was pissed when her little plan didn?t work..I think Cardi smelled the bullshit
It was definitely strategy

But not for anyone to think she's some sweet girl next door. IMO

She hopped on it for the same reason I feel Remy Ma should have been humbly knocking at Nicki's door.

Cardi's on top right now and the association is helpful.

Nicki tried to throw Remy on a track with Foxy on the slick knowing they had issues.

Before this beef, Remy always showed Nicki love

LOONA.

Admin

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/