HONESTY HOUR: Have you ever tried cocaine?

Started by GLOCK, July 08, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Quote from: LoveHappy on July 08, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
, Shrooms
yeah

ive been curious about that

this weedhead i used to work with told me it was AMAZEBALLS

GLOCK

Quote from: ton on July 08, 2018, 07:18:16 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 08, 2018, 07:16:34 PM
Yes but I?ve been sober for years. I was a full blown cocaine addict.
good for you king

i was SHOCKED when i found out a small ass bag was like $100

and the high last for 5 seconds

No wonder only celebrities do the shit
wtf
ZVCXXCVVVBBBBBBN
yeah I couldn?t do this mess
Buying clothes >>

Ma Lo

good for you king

Yes it ruined my life literally .. I really empathize with Whitney because that drug literally can destroy you and take everything from you. I never had the kind of money Whitney did but the blessings I did get were squandered just to feel that next rush. I?ll never forgive myself for all the damage I caused myself and my family.

African Queen

I have never tried any drugs. Not even weed. I've sipped alcohol a few times and I did not like at all. It is just not for me. I never had an interest in it.

My brother on the other hand had tried every single drug under the sun until he got hooked on crystal meth. Actually my brother was doing crystal meth with this guy in the guy's home for like 3-4 days. My brother passed out and this guy stabbed my brother in the chest 9 times while my brother was passed out. My brother died very slowly, his lungs slowly filled with blood from the 9 stabbing  I hope he didn't feel any pain because he was passed out. The guy who killed him tried to get rid of his body with the help of his girlfriend but the body was too heavy for them to move. The police found my brother's body two days later after the murderer mom called the police because she was worried about him because he had acted erratic on the phone. She gave the police the guy's address and when the opened the door they found my brother's body on the floor. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: GL#CK on July 08, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
I don't wanna do any hard mess.

Only the light stuff like Weed, Shrooms, and LSD.

yall can keep that heroin, coke, meth shit
I heard shrooms can lash ur imagination

No ma?am
Going to the bahamas in 2 weeks and my friend wants to bring some shrooms for us all to do. Im with it LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Quote from: GL#CK on July 08, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
good for you king

wtf
ZVCXXCVVVBBBBBBN
yeah I couldn?t do this mess
Buying clothes >>
!!!!

:uhh:

I never understood how people became homeless off drugs until I witnessed a coke deal

Like girls... 15-30 mins of a HIGH shouldnt cost a cell phone bill for a month

WTF?

GLOCK

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 08, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
good for you king

Yes it ruined my life literally .. I really empathize with Whitney because that drug literally can destroy you and take everything from you. I never had the kind of money Whitney did but the blessings I did get were squandered just to feel that next rush. I?ll never forgive myself for all the damage I caused myself and my family.
youre so brave
I respect u and I?m praying for u always

Sinpool

Quote from: GL#CK on July 08, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
I don't wanna do any hard mess.

Only the light stuff like Weed, Shrooms, and LSD.

yall can keep that heroin, coke, meth shit
I heard shrooms can lash ur imagination

No ma?am

c

The way I describe it, if you've ever seen like True Blood or the TVD it's makes you feel like the way they describe vampires. You're still you, it's just your senses are heightened af. Most people forget they're high and let their imagination run wild on it's own and that can be scary.

I took LSD with a friend and it made me fall in love with him cause it felt like we were in some edgy sexy indie fag movie about love.

:stressed:

ton

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 08, 2018, 07:20:26 PM
good for you king

Aweeee

All that matters is that part of your life is over now

I don't know you but I'm proud that you were able to push that behind you. Keep being strong king :stressed:

ton

Quote from: Michelle Williams on July 08, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
I have never tried any drugs. Not even weed. I've sipped alcohol a few times and I did not like at all. It is just not for me. I never had an interest in it.

My brother on the other hand had tried every single drug under the sun until he got hooked on crystal meth. Actually my brother was doing crystal meth with this guy in the guy's home for like 3-4 days. My brother passed out and this guy stabbed my brother in the chest 9 times while my brother was passed out. My brother died very slowly, his lungs slowly filled with blood from the 9 stabbing  I hope he didn't feel any pain because he was passed out. The guy who killed him tried to get rid of his body with the help of his girlfriend but the body was too heavy for them to move. The police found my brother's body two days later after the murderer mom called the police because she was worried about him because he had acted erratic on the phone. She gave the police the guy's address and when the opened the door they found my brother's body on the floor.
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

This thread is white trash as hell.