HONESTY HOUR: Have you ever tried cocaine?

Started by GLOCK, July 08, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

But I'm the time of gorl to research wtf I'm putting in my body.

I didn't say ok to LSD & Shrooms until I researched the mess and saw it's not addicting and it can't kill you and that actually LSD/Shrooms is what made alot of people in the 70s wake up and fight against the gov, but then the gov said no fags and made it illegal.

Doctors still wanna use the mess to see if it cures depression and other mental illness cause the gov banned it before they could really dig in.

ton

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

King... isnt LSD a concocted liquid?

I dunno...

Vonc2002

yea, That's why I didnt mind doing shrooms either. I'll try a bit if my friend actually brings them
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

I knew something was wrong with Baph. All that Cardi hate just isn't logical.

And now this nigga is pumping fix a flat in his veins. Makes sense   

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
I knew something was wrong with Baph. All that Cardi hate just isn't logical.

And now this nigga is pumping fix a flat in his veins. Makes sense   

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 07:09:56 PM
Who wants to snort a line off my dick?   
n

No one's going near that HERP JUNGLE hun

Sinpool

LOONA.

Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2018, 07:30:02 PM
n

dhjhjjff

Seems right up your alley dookie breathe     

Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
nothing like a lil BUMP OWT! lol!

:omgwatshappening:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LoveHappy on July 08, 2018, 07:26:43 PM
But I'm the time of gorl to research wtf I'm putting in my body.

I didn't say ok to LSD & Shrooms until I researched the mess and saw it's not addicting and it can't kill you and that actually LSD/Shrooms is what made alot of people in the 70s wake up and fight against the gov, but then the gov said no fags and made it illegal.

Doctors still wanna use the mess to see if it cures depression and other mental illness cause the gov banned it before they could really dig in.

Informed self.

ton

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2018, 07:30:02 PM
n

dhjhjjff

Seems right up your alley dookie breathe     

Quote from: Nine on July 08, 2018, 07:24:57 PM
nothing like a lil BUMP OWT! lol!

:omgwatshappening:
D:KSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NINES u set urself up

Young

Sinpool

d

Do any of you fags use poppers.

I know you do.

I always scream when I'm watching a video and see a gorl snort that mess and then their whole plops open like some puss

African Queen

Quote from: ton on July 08, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
Quote from: Michelle Williams on July 08, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
I have never tried any drugs. Not even weed. I've sipped alcohol a few times and I did not like at all. It is just not for me. I never had an interest in it.

My brother on the other hand had tried every single drug under the sun until he got hooked on crystal meth. Actually my brother was doing crystal meth with this guy in the guy's home for like 3-4 days. My brother passed out and this guy stabbed my brother in the chest 9 times while my brother was passed out. My brother died very slowly, his lungs slowly filled with blood from the 9 stabbing  I hope he didn't feel any pain because he was passed out. The guy who killed him tried to get rid of his body with the help of his girlfriend but the body was too heavy for them to move. The police found my brother's body two days later after the murderer mom called the police because she was worried about him because he had acted erratic on the phone. She gave the police the guy's address and when the opened the door they found my brother's body on the floor.
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I hope you go the same way or worse.

ton