Bran in studio with Lashawn (bits of tracklist leaked. Plays NEW music on PG.1)

Started by HUGO, July 10, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2018, 09:41:05 PM
So we know who she signed to, we know who is managing her, we know who she?s in the studio with, and we even have a snippet or two of the music she?s making. This time is different. She?s working non-stop in between spot performance date and a tv show.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
Queen is coming!

Mrd0ndada

I love how they are taking it back to the NSN/Full Moon boot camp!  He?s creating the track from scratch that?s why the beeping noise is there to catch the tempo... then in the other video you can hear him going thru drum kits & sounds.    I?m ready!!!!!!
🙄

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2018, 09:24:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2018, 08:17:10 PM
Brandy been recording music for over 6 yrs. I'll get excited at a single release

You should just put that in your signature at this point.
Good idea, brb
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 10, 2018, 09:49:16 PM
I love how they are taking it back to the NSN/Full Moon boot camp!  He?s creating the track from scratch that?s why the beeping noise is there to catch the tempo... then in the other video you can hear him going thru drum kits & sounds.    I?m ready!!!!!!

I think that?s what has me the most excited

This album is truly going to feel like BRANDY
And not Brandy putting her spin on producer demos (which is what a lot of 2/11 felt like and was)

I love how a part of the process she is
She?s a musical genius and she really is in a different zone right now
Vocally she?s in her peak

This is truly going to be something special  :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 10, 2018, 09:49:16 PM
:loose2when: :loose2when:

thats why people calling them "snippets" are inaccurate IMO. they're building songs from scratch, so hearing her do a bunch of harmonies, doesn't mean the song will even be recognizable by the time we get to hear whatever that was on the album.  :dead: Brandy is a different kinda animal. Wildest dreams was the most misleading shit ever dxddd

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2018, 09:52:49 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2018, 09:24:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 10, 2018, 08:17:10 PM
Brandy been recording music for over 6 yrs. I'll get excited at a single release

You should just put that in your signature at this point.
Good idea, brb
:guys:

Harlem

Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2018, 09:26:07 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 10, 2018, 08:58:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 10, 2018, 08:49:52 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 10, 2018, 08:46:33 PM
I thought the other girl in the video was Candice Nelson... I was about to flip my shits :gorlonfire:
i wonder who she is

And Candice still fucks with her HEAVY. she defends Brandy as a person, too

WTF?!?! Why hasn?t Brandy given good sis the call too?! She needs to be perched in that studio lending her good pen
:stressed:

How many hits did Candice give Brandy?

None due to a mid-lead era... But she gave her classics on her most critically acclaimed album... I?ll take another I Tried, Focus, How I Feel or Should I Go any day

brocka4life

Quote from: Harlem on July 10, 2018, 10:02:30 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2018, 09:26:07 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 10, 2018, 08:58:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 10, 2018, 08:49:52 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 10, 2018, 08:46:33 PM
I thought the other girl in the video was Candice Nelson... I was about to flip my shits :gorlonfire:
i wonder who she is

And Candice still fucks with her HEAVY. she defends Brandy as a person, too

WTF?!?! Why hasn?t Brandy given good sis the call too?! She needs to be perched in that studio lending her good pen
:stressed:

How many hits did Candice give Brandy?

None due to a mid-lead era... But she gave her classics on her most critically acclaimed album... I?ll take another I Tried, Focus, How I Feel or Should I Go any day

Just asking. The fans love to demand hits and chart positions.

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on July 10, 2018, 10:05:49 PM
Quote from: valeolion on July 10, 2018, 09:58:10 PM
[instagram]

Bipolar?  :shannonsmissing:

Diagnose then, Queen!

:gorlonfire:
?????
?Bipolar?
?Butterfly?
?Interlude?
?????   

i see that in the caption but how did he see that? am i missing something

:ohwow:

thats dope as fuck tho. this honest ass music
:plzstop:

b7

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

I'm excited but so fucking tired of waiting,  but that beat sounds dope.so is those rumors about her being bipolar true? Hmmm dangerous minds! Hmmm  :ATLcameo:
French Exit ♻️

They have joined forces against me. They would like to defeat me 😂, but they will not succeed. They will not beat me. Because I'm stronger than they are...

I am Erica Kane!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius