Yeah, so, 90s hoe Kenya got the damn boot from RHOA

Started by MelMel, July 11, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
I'm so happy for her. Honestly the show is trash now.

And I'm very sure she'd rather spend time taking care of the baby she waited so long for than sitting around looking at wigs and weaves walking around cackling and talking about nonsense all day.

She's just in a better place - and she can honestly say that unlike most gorls who said it on the show. And ended up sucking prison dick in their unfinished basements, etc.

The basement is gorgeous now hun:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
I'm honestly overjoyed. Ive wanted this bitch gone since she debuted. And the fact that she doesnt have a job outside of this :oof:
She's a business owner, an actress and a media personality.

Queen has jobs and opportunities.

:oof:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on July 11, 2018, 07:06:01 PM
I'm honestly overjoyed. Ive wanted this bitch gone since she debuted. And the fact that she doesnt have a job outside of this :oof:

f
This bitch is outta work and I'm tf thrilled about it :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

this will give her more time to dedicate to pushing her alrdy successful moore hair business. rhoa was a distraction. aside from that, all she needs to do now is just chill and enjoy her and her man's money.

African Queen

BITCH PLEASE! Where? :plea:

African Queen

July 11, 2018, 07:13:31 PM #50 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:16:52 PM by Michelle Williams
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

f
This bitch is outta work and I'm tf thrilled about it :oof:

African Queen

Quote from: Drop on July 11, 2018, 07:11:08 PM
this will give her more time to dedicate to pushing her alrdy successful moore hair business. rhoa was a distraction. aside from that, all she needs to do now is just chill and enjoy her and her man's money.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I can't with these delusional bitches. Not today Jesus. :blessed:

African Queen

Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 07:16:52 PM
Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
She married wisely.

Didn't get hooked to some convicted felon - unable to think far enough to realize that he'd just do what most convicted felons do .. which is the same mess all over again.

She's married to an entrepreneur. A successful one, at that. I'm sure she'd prefer to work once she's settled with the baby but she'll be good either way, and so will her child.

That's what happens when you think with your brain and not your weave.
:sobusyjetsetter:

You're quoting yourself hun :everythingok:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Michelle Williams on July 11, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

BITCH PLEASE! Where? :plea:
[instagram]
[/instagram]

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This rich, black QUEEN :stressed:. So happy for her and her family

FRANCE

Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
She married wisely.

Didn't get hooked to some convicted felon - unable to think far enough to realize that he'd just do what most convicted felons do .. which is the same mess all over again.

She's married to an entrepreneur. A successful one, at that. I'm sure she'd prefer to work once she's settled with the baby but she'll be good either way, and so will her child.

That's what happens when you think with your brain and not your weave.

!! Not only that but she built her a nice home. Super cheap Im sure. She and her man got 2 houses in different states. She didnt try to flex like Sheree building some "chateau" that drained her financially, just to have some convict move in w/ ha ass. Kenya really is smart. Can never knock ha for that. Either or either, she's good.

M-Rocka

They?re bringing in Eva & Shamari to possibly phase Porsha & Cynthia out anyway since they don?t have real storylines anyway.

Scott.

Hugo even if you did do that on purpose, you KNEW that they were gonna get you lol

Scott.

July 11, 2018, 08:01:37 PM #59 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:01:53 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Drop on July 11, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Cut it out cause you all would?ve been overjoyed if her ass stayed and someone else got the boot

?oh! Happy with her MAHN!

Bye