Yeah, so, 90s hoe Kenya got the damn boot from RHOA

Started by MelMel, July 11, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

im so excited  i wont have to hear anything about a " twirl" or see that rocky road face come this fall :blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nick'Challa on July 11, 2018, 08:46:28 PM
im so excited  i wont have to hear anything about a " twirl" or see that rocky road face come this fall :blessed:
The only thing we've ever agreed on :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I'll miss Nick posting that one iconic pic tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 06:55:51 PM
I'm actually gettin a lil 'motional scrolling thru her Insta :stressed:

Luh u goddess. Go be happy with your king Black queen

b

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
The only thing we've ever agreed on :oof:

1. Our love for brandy
2. Oue hate for Kenya

BITCHH PROGRESS!!!!! DEADDDDDDD  we gonna be texting each other soon about our days  :suplol:

Kalifornia.

Aren't you gonna wait for an official announcement like you did when everyone was telling you Phaedra got FIRED?

Vonc2002

Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Aren't you gonna wait for an official announcement like you did when everyone was telling you Phaedra got FIRED?
Boy if u dont stfu and gone somewhere

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

i think kenya had the pic removed.  i used to search Kenya moore acne pics and they would just POP up and now they dont sdlkfksdljf

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nick'Challa on July 11, 2018, 09:09:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

i think kenya had the pic removed.  i used to search Kenya moore acne pics and they would just POP up and now they dont sdlkfksdljf
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2018, 09:07:52 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Boy if u dont stfu and gone somewhere