Florida rapper: "I don't want a bvy as dark as I am".

Started by herbie, July 11, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
Quote from: LoveHappy on July 11, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
I don't know how to feel about this because he didn't actually seem ignorant like alot of niggers do when they try to play it off and put their self hate on somebody else.

Like you could really see the self hatred in this boy and how he was disgusted looking at his own complexion. He couldn't even answer why he didn't want his baby to look like him. The girls really need to stop acting like self hatred is only a female thing cause these niggers are the main ones perpetrating it cause they get it too.

!!!
It ain't a coincidence that so many black male celebs & athletes end up with light, mixed, or non-black women.

like this boy was literally looking at his own skin is disgust. 

I know he got hella shit cause the main go to lashing for alot of black people is darkness. :plzstop:

Nine

Young

Quote from: Nine on July 11, 2018, 07:56:34 PM
Yeah blacks are fucked up

We?re still mentally chained

Brainwashed

Corrupted from the inside

It?s sad to see

yummy

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

This creature is confusing his ugliness and thinking his skin color is a problem.

Because Morris Chestnut doesn?t have these kinda issues.

yummy

The history of colorism and antiblackness in general is steeped in just about every facet of our community and until more people begin to re-evaluate how it influenced what they think are just harmless "preferences", it's never going away.

Aalonso.

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 11, 2018, 08:06:49 PM
The history of colorism and antiblackness in general is steeped in just about every facet of our community and until more people begin to re-evaluate how it influenced what they think are just harmless "preferences", it's never going away.

You better lash Baph

Bulldagger

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 11, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
Get some braces. Cut your ugly ass hair. Ugly is in things other than your skin color dummy.

Colorism exist. If it didn?t, loving dark skin wouldn?t be an issue globally.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Ive been thinking about this lately

Im thinking about surrogacy and a part of me wants  a mixed child (not white) but samoan or asian or Filipino

Its not that i hate being black but it is burdensome i dont want my kid to have to go tgtu what it means to be black even tho he is  if there was someway i could buffer that i would by having him look a bit different so its not as automatic as it is for a reg blk person

Then on the other hand id feel like i copped out cause i didnt instill black greatness in them
Or that i couldnt give another black child. The tools to make it and shield. Him

I honestly think its less about skintones than the stigma that comes with being black

Which is why colorism os so dumb we come in all shades and experience the same hardships

Y continue to keep it going

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different