Florida rapper: "I don't want a bvy as dark as I am".

Started by herbie, July 11, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

I was ready to side eye and judge him but his first words in the interview kinda broke my heart and made me feel so bad for him.

"I know I'm ugly. I still get hoes doe".

He laughed it off but I can tell it kinda hurts him and he's definitely experienced hardcore colorism. For him to "know" that, someone had to inform him.

Reminds me of BIG's , "Black and ugly as ever, however.."

Aalonso.

Why does the guy interviewing even take it there tho? The lyrics in question had nothing to do with skin color. Sometime I feel like these crackers be baiting these dumb asses and beaming inside when they witness our self hate first hand.

Aalonso.

Get some braces. Cut your ugly ass hair. Ugly is in things other than your skin color dummy.

Kalifornia.

Sinpool

I can't tell if...he's speaking slang, illiterate,or foreign.

This ain't typical ebonics

Purple Moon

well thats sad. hes cute. not that he needs my approval or anything.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Young

The level of ignorance oozing out of this 3 minute clip

Jesus we?re READY

Mariah4ever

gngng

he aint evn ugl'
poor thing is so soft n ins'cure

Young

He's actually cute too

Smh

For him to just be so content talking like this...woo

The GH? .!!

CREAM.

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 11, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
Get some braces. Cut your ugly ass hair. Ugly is in things other than your skin color dummy.
BBHGGHHGFGGHHvvvvvbbvggfhhhgghh

CREAM.

Kalifornia.

And he ain't cute, but it has nothing to do with his skin tone.

Sinpool

I don't know how to feel about this because he didn't actually seem ignorant like alot of niggers do when they try to play it off and put their self hate on somebody else.

Like you could really see the self hatred in this boy and how he was disgusted looking at his own complexion. He couldn't even answer why he didn't want his baby to look like him. The girls really need to stop acting like self hatred is only a female thing cause these niggers are the main ones perpetrating it cause they get it too.

Sinpool

Kalifornia.

July 11, 2018, 07:53:31 PM #14 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:54:13 PM by StarKitty
Quote from: LoveHappy on July 11, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
I don't know how to feel about this because he didn't actually seem ignorant like alot of niggers do when they try to play it off and put their self hate on somebody else.

Like you could really see the self hatred in this boy and how he was disgusted looking at his own complexion. He couldn't even answer why he didn't want his baby to look like him. The girls really need to stop acting like self hatred is only a female thing cause these niggers are the main ones perpetrating it cause they get it too.

!!!
It ain't a coincidence that so many black male celebs & athletes end up with light, mixed, or non-black women.