I WAS AT BASTILLE...
I RUNNED TO COMEBACK HOME...
I RUNNNED..

OMG....

Navyman

Quote from: Legendy on July 19, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
Ciara's fans are so uncultivated !!!

MARK MY WORDS...

- She won't Be in the top itunes 100 by Monday..
- Itunes sales for singles are LOW this era.. so a lot of artists can have" good" first days in appearance... because the sales are low...
Nicki Minaj was number one with the song feature lil wayne and she did less than 8k in the end of that week.
Itunes is like cd's cd singles sales in 2006.. it doesn't really represent things.

I don't think that she will sell more than 2k this week with that song.

Ciara need 2 things :
-  Streaming ( Spotify etc..)
- Radio...

and that's where you should b worried.
What's format is gonna play this awful song? Why's nobody ( apple music, spotofy etc) putting her on popular playlists?

She's can be played at pop, she won't b played at urban, she doesn't have a stample at Uac...

I really thought that you've learned with " Got Me Good" and "Gimme That"... but it seems like you really can't. Dumbass Bitches !
Girl go to bed. We don't care what it does, a re still proud of her and gonna STAN for the next mess and your STILL gonna be FUMING.

Just wrote a whole fucking essay on a notch you don't like.
:dead:
Get a grip fag.

GLOCK

MARK MY WORDS...

- Itunes sales for singles are LOW this era.. so a lot of artists can have" good" first days in appearance... because the sales are low...
Nicki Minaj was number one with the song feature lil wayne and she did less than 8k in the end of that week.
Itunes is like cd's cd singles sales in 2006.. it doesn't really represent things.

Ciara need 2 things :
- Radio...

What's format is gonna play this awful song? Why's nobody ( apple music, spotofy etc) putting her on popular playlists?

She's can be played at pop, she won't b played at urban, she doesn't have a stample at Uac...

I really thought that you've learned with " Got Me Good" and "Gimme That"... but it seems like you really can't. Dumbass Bitches !
VZBZBBXBXXNXNNNDNDNNXNSN

Hey King

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on July 19, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

MARK MY WORDS...

Ciara need 2 things :
- Radio...

Girl go to bed. We don't care what it does, a re still proud of her and gonna STAN for the next mess and your STILL gonna be FUMING.

Just wrote a whole fucking essay on a notch you don't like.
:dead:
Get a grip fag.
n

Jesus

GLOCK

Quote from: ton on July 19, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
QuoteTHE FEAR OF MY LIFE...
I WAS AT BASTILLE...
I RUNNED TO COMEBACK HOME...
I RUNNNED..

OMG....
VXBXBXNXNXNXNXNDNZNDNNSNDNDNSNDNDNDNDDNNDDN