:raycharles2urmess:

FAMÈ

fedswatchin

Young

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Legendy on July 19, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
Ciara's fans are so uncultivated !!!

MARK MY WORDS...

- She won't Be in the top itunes 100 by Monday..
- Itunes sales for singles are LOW this era.. so a lot of artists can have" good" first days in appearance... because the sales are low...
Nicki Minaj was number one with the song feature lil wayne and she did less than 8k in the end of that week.
Itunes is like cd's cd singles sales in 2006.. it doesn't really represent things.

I don't think that she will sell more than 2k this week with that song.

Ciara need 2 things :
-  Streaming ( Spotify etc..)
- Radio...

and that's where you should b worried.
What's format is gonna play this awful song? Why's nobody ( apple music, spotofy etc) putting her on popular playlists?

She's can be played at pop, she won't b played at urban, she doesn't have a stample at Uac...

I really thought that you've learned with " Got Me Good" and "Gimme That"... but it seems like you really can't. Dumbass Bitches !

LiiVE

MARK MY WORDS...

- Itunes sales for singles are LOW this era.. so a lot of artists can have" good" first days in appearance... because the sales are low...
Nicki Minaj was number one with the song feature lil wayne and she did less than 8k in the end of that week.
Itunes is like cd's cd singles sales in 2006.. it doesn't really represent things.

Ciara need 2 things :
- Radio...

What's format is gonna play this awful song? Why's nobody ( apple music, spotofy etc) putting her on popular playlists?

She's can be played at pop, she won't b played at urban, she doesn't have a stample at Uac...

I really thought that you've learned with " Got Me Good" and "Gimme That"... but it seems like you really can't. Dumbass Bitches !
sdfokdsl;fsd

fs
d
a
as
s

i mean...  :omgwatshappening: i cant believe they even think its possible.

FAMÈ

MARK MY WORDS...

Ciara need 2 things :
- Radio...

n

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 19, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 19, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

MARK MY WORDS...

Ciara need 2 things :
- Radio...

BJLUOBU
PBUBU
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on July 19, 2018, 10:54:03 AM
Quote from: BARD? on July 19, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
Quote from: Drop on July 19, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
too bad the song is weak. woulda got to the top 10 alrdy. but so far, about what, 3k ppl downloaded the song? cute.
No it wouldn?t  :plzstop:

It won?t get any iTunes promo until tonight and the video is just starting to buzz.

Y?all really don?t know shit about charts.
Yeah if this is gonna do anything.
v

Cowgirl

The song actually has hit potential. I know Drake is Drake but if IMF is doing so well..

Cartierline

BAPHOMET.

Kinda feel like this is going to be a "Body Party" sized hit and I got my eggs in a basket on the counter