OFFICIAL ?Level Up? Thread #89 (iTunes).. Predicted to rise to #51 on the HOT

Started by GLOCK, July 18, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on July 21, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
After the 3rd album her music just seems so fake to me, like she's going through the motions, trying to find something that sticks. She hasn't developed a formula, brand or signature sound yet.
I agree completely.  I hated her 2nd album as well but i atleast felt like it was kinda HER
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on July 21, 2018, 09:41:03 AM
Listening to Sweat rn and it blows my mind how current it could still be with some minor tweaking.

It really was the hit that got away

:stressed:
Now THIS! :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 21, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
After the 3rd album her music just seems so fake to me, like she's going through the motions, trying to find something that sticks. She hasn't developed a formula, brand or signature sound yet.
I agree completely.  I hated her 2nd album as well but i atleast felt like it was kinda HER
not hating the evo'
:guys:
You just hate everything huh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on July 21, 2018, 09:44:12 AM
not hating the evo'
She just doesn't make good music to me.  Sorry :omf:

FlowerBomb

dsff I still can't over how simple and childish this song is
it's catchy as hell though
Maybe everyone isn't meant to give "deep!" "evolve!"  :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 21, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
not hating the evo'
She has gems on every album, but she hasn't delivered a classic album yet imo
the closest was self-titled

ton

Yet owns half her discography

:omf:

ton

Quote from: Guilty on July 21, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
yeah we got it the first 18 times

Give it a rest

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ton on July 21, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
Quote from: Guilty on July 21, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
yeah we got it the first 18 times

Give it a rest
make me nigger

ton

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on July 21, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 21, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
not hating the evo'
She has gems on every album, but she hasn't delivered a classic album yet imo
the closest was self-titled
Yea, evolution LITERALLY had 2 or 3 good songs IMO. Self titled is hands down her best and most cohesive for me.  The debut was good for back then but it's dated AF now

Vonc2002

Quote from: ton on July 21, 2018, 09:48:28 AM
Yet owns half her discography

:omf:
Iono why this is such a big deal to u.
When i was younger i bought cds JUST because i liked soneone and before even listening to them.  I bought her 2nd cd because i liked the debut (back then). I would more than likely never buy a ciara cd at this point.  I hope that makes things clearer for u :dead:

Vonc2002

Only a few bitches get my money before hearing a DROP of their album at this point. Rih is one :stressed: