Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

yummy

I mean, as much as we sit up can cackle at the recycled plot lines and shitty acting, the man did successfully forgo the Hollywood machine to create his own empire on his own rules. He did what no black filmmaker before him could do and didn't need to beg for anyone's approval or validation in the process. Tyler def' deserves his flowers.

yummy

But imagine how much of a creative force he would be if he took a screenwriting class or used co-writers

I get wanting to be the boss, but we don't need you writing, directing, and acting :calmdownsis: it's okay to stay on the sidelines sometimes

MelMel

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 22, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
But imagine how much of a creative force he would be if he took a screenwriting class or used co-writers

I get wanting to be the boss, but we don't need you writing, directing, and acting :calmdownsis: it's okay to stay on the sidelines sometimes
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let another Black creative in the process sis!

Sovereign.

QuoteTyler Perry

DNVNVNNVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Sovereign.

Quote from: AYR on July 22, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
Temptation with Bran had HIV/AIDs too

CNVNVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I simply....

FRANCE

Quoterespect
mmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Jon

Quote from: CREAM. on July 21, 2018, 11:36:37 PM
QuoteI think Tyler Perry deserves more respect

JHhhhjjjgffghhhjsjsjsbs

!!!!!! He's bad at everything from acting to writing  :dead:

Sovereign.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 22, 2018, 02:11:08 AM
I mean, as much as we sit up can cackle at the recycled plot lines and shitty acting, the man did successfully forgo the Hollywood machine to create his own empire on his own rules. He did what no black filmmaker before him could do and didn't need to beg for anyone's approval or validation in the process. Tyler def' deserves his flowers.

!!!!! To all of this.

b7

Quote from: Redskin on July 21, 2018, 11:34:02 PM
Literally about 40-60% of the mess I see on BET comes from him...And that could be a modest estimate.

Madea's Family Reunion is on right now, and if that's not on then it's House of Payne series, or another one of his movies.

I don't feel as if his contributions to the community are recognized or taken seriously enough. People are so busy criticizing him that they don't realize that he given opportunities to  a lot of Black actors who otherwise wouldn't have had that chance to get a check.

Yeah a lot of his stuff is stereotypical, but I think we love seeing and laughing at it because there's truth in stereotypes sometimes. I definitely see a bit of my grandmother in Madea. She's nowhere near as outlandish or crazy , but that overall Black Southern womuh essence  :plzstop:

He tried the whole "serious" mess in some action movie he did and I really didn't use. Don't even remember the name of it. But it just didn't fit his brand like at all. His strength is definitely that whole comedic drama thing.

It makes me smile when I watch a lot of his stuff. I just think he deserves more acknowledgement in the community - he's really been a blessing.
:blush: :blush: :blush: overall, i honestly agree. i feel bad for overly criticizing a lot of his recent works, holding him to an almost impossible standard sometimes sssdd nothing you said can really be denied, although i of course still agree with people like Oprah, who allegedly suggested that he expand his writing staff and ideas.

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on July 21, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
I think The Family That Preys is his best movie
!!! top to bottom that shit SLAYS