Member Appreciation - Vonc (Rih/Celine stan, thug, from Chicago)

Started by GLOCK, August 07, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

C cxccccxx cc vvvv

I love vonc bitch ass

I have a love hate relationship with him cause sometimes I really want him dead  :hmph:

But then I got too know him and Lavon is actually really nice and considerate  :plzstop: :plzstop:

It's just some of the trivial things done are here aren't important so it's hard to mix the two sometimes (for me, cause I'll kill a bitch over my Ci :bvy: )

But all in all I'm glad to know him. Faggot ass.

ton

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 07, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
WOW. Whew!
Where do i start?
omf.

How do you get on a message board and find one of your closes friends..
ack!
this man right here is so fucking amazing.
We can dead ass sit on the phone and speak for hours about real life shit
We can laugh about the silliest shit
We can disagree yet respect each others differing opinions..
and it's by chance that we share the same fucking sentiments most instances.. its so damn weird :uhh: ...
He's like the ghetto version of me or sumn.. idk
Beyond his blunt exterior lies a warm and kind hearted person.. a gentle giant if u will.
I love him and when I call him my friend/brother I mean it..
He doesn't judge me.. and he's always listening when I need someone to be there for me..

Truly formed a brotherhood with this boy..
I see the way he moves with other ppl and how much he gives to people and it just amazes me how fucking dope he is..

he is the first person to embrace me and really say "HEY fag.. who the fuck are u? Let me decide who u are before i go with the boards perception of u"..

Just in case i have to remind u i love u bro :stressed:
happy to have a friend in you.
Omfg :stressed:
I love you and I'm not even playing. This touched my damn heart u fckn bitch :loose2when:
:gorlonfire:
I love u more nigga
Ack
someone get these fags some tissues

Jon

Vonc2002

Quote from: BranLover on August 07, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Very opinionated and an Adonis from that picture I saw :ohwow:
He?s really evolved as a Bsource member. Good taste in legends even though I don?t fckin like it when he drags Ghan by her twists.
Thanks Bby. I just want the best for Bran so I MUST lash until she gets it tf RIGHT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 07, 2018, 04:32:23 PM
Part of me be ready to slay the shit out of this Boi

:hmph:

But the other part loves and adores him :stressed:

Love what he brings to the board
Really wouldn?t be the same without him
Lovable, dimwitted self.  Luv u :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 07, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
I love going back and forth with Vonc.. he can be argumentative at times but a really genuine person. My fellow Chicago brotha.
One of my Chicago brethren. Thank you   :loose2when:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on August 07, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
One of the funniest members on here, and he's really intelligent and switched on
when him and glock go back and forth >>>>>> :dead:
Angry, sexy funny self
his way of words>>>>>>>>> :omf: :omf:
Jayden :gorlonfire:
I'll save what i have to say until ur appreciation mess

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saeed. on August 07, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
Quote from: Saeed. on August 07, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
I love him. Very unafraid to express his opinion and will definitely hold his own. A leader. Is Vonc? a Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer?
Omg thank u bby. Im a scorpio.  Is that evident?

VERY evident. A beautiful and admirable  quality about you.
U know what, saeed? U seem like such a kind, genuine person.  I appreciate u, sir

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: ton&zankou on August 07, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
C cxccccxx cc vvvv

I love vonc bitch ass

I have a love hate relationship with him cause sometimes I really want him dead  :hmph:

But then I got too know him and Lavon is actually really nice and considerate  :plzstop: :plzstop:

It's just some of the trivial things done are here aren't important so it's hard to mix the two sometimes (for me, cause I'll kill a bitch over my Ci :bvy: )

But all in all I'm glad to know him. Faggot ass.
I feel the same way.  One day recently I wanted to tear TF into you but all in all I love you, evil ass

Vonc2002