CIARA...FREAK ME #31 on iTunes (Official Thread)

Started by Sharon., August 09, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

August 11, 2018, 03:10:54 PM #540 Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:11:02 PM by GLOCKY
they were posting doctored up nudes of Young asdfgh

because they swore i was him
sdafgsads
fgsasd
f
afdsb
asdfb
sasfd
bfa
sfdv

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Heated🔥

ton

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 11, 2018, 03:10:54 PM
they were posting doctored up nudes of Young asdfgh

because they swore i was him
sdafgsads
fgsasd
f
afdsb
asdfb
sasfd
bfa
sfdv
klsdfffffffffffffff

no

that wasnt a Ci

that was the day half of bsource decided to join ccb and someone from bsource EXPOSED young on CCB to be messy

Nobody on CCB knows Young outside me talisa, taron, tierra, and theo (at that time) and NONE of us had a problem with him

I dunno who did that, but ir wasnt a Ci  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

GLOCK

CHOKE

fedswatchin

I don't think there's gonna be an official video for this :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Navyman

Ok, I'm gonna be upset if we don't get an official video for this and we got one for Got Me Good
:uhh:

:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

But yea, cassie's music is better and this song is already falling down ichunes. NEXT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
But yea, cassie's music is better and this song is already falling down ichunes. NEXT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Vonc is such a weak bitch. Ain't never mentioned Ciara this much until he started posting here and saw I wouldn't let go of rihanna's wig. Bothered unaccomplished faggot