CIARA...FREAK ME #31 on iTunes (Official Thread)

Started by Sharon., August 09, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

These buzz singles were cute but I'm ready for Ci to bring the HEAT tbh.

fedswatchin

That's right fagg, MOVE on my orders. Damn dumb ass

ton

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 12, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
Vonc is such a weak bitch. Ain't never mentioned Ciara this much until he started posting here and saw I wouldn't let go of rihanna's wig. Bothered unaccomplished faggot
ccxxxxccccc cccxxxccccc

Yeah he's trash and I hope Trump releases those police on Chicago

Navyman

Fag this isn't even a single with an official video, performances nothing. Sit back and keep watching like us, fan.

Vonc2002

Not an official single
The girl released two songs and they're flopping.  Now What else is up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 12, 2018, 11:08:14 AM
Vonc is such a weak bitch. Ain't never mentioned Ciara this much until he started posting here and saw I wouldn't let go of rihanna's wig. Bothered unaccomplished faggot

Vonc2002

fedswatchin

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on August 12, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
Ack the way Level Up is rising...

:gorlonfire:
!!!

she just did a spot date at the Hip-hop International Dance, where everybody learned the choreo from the video and danced with ha

this is such a MOVEMENT :plzstop:

Navyman

Yes level's impact>>>> but the bitch better drop a video for Freak God.
:oof:

fedswatchin

The director of the clip where she's dancing on the sand dunes said they only shot for 25 minutes :dead: Ci, gor

Cowgirl

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 12, 2018, 12:38:49 PM
The director of the clip where she's dancing on the sand dunes said they only shot for 25 minutes :dead: Ci, gor
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Ma Lo

August 12, 2018, 12:40:54 PM #567 Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:41:25 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: Cartier on August 12, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
These buzz singles were cute but I'm ready for Ci to bring the HEAT tbh.

I want fire these singles are lukewarm

Hiroshimoto

people forgot ci is one of the orginal whine/belly dance queens

Cowgirl

She went through that much work to shoot on two different occasions, why didn?t she just finish enough visuals for the entire song?