Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

ton

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 11, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
The fact that this has 35,000 views

:plzstop: a Keri feature cost 2 mcdoubles and a small fry
this is honestly embarrassing  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

August 11, 2018, 04:39:08 PM #64 Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:48:46 PM by 1RIG
Quote from: NIOBE. on August 11, 2018, 12:15:49 AM
I didn?t realize the crucial nature of her unwellness. I can tell she?s still healing from a lot of the traumas she experienced from ?09-11. Stan culture can be so dangerous because of this (not saying it?s the primary reason but it certainly is one of the cause). Look at Michelle. The girls love to kii but look at the expense we pay when it truly affects these artists/human beings. Keri has all my love.
it wasn?t just that. Michelle had issues from childhood bullying and more. Keri had an 11 year relationship that broke apart and went sour, saying that?s the crux of her pain, but i agree with everything you said to an extent.

Aalonso.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
I didn?t realize the crucial nature of her unwellness. I can tell she?s still healing from a lot of the traumas she experienced from ?09-11. Stan culture can be so dangerous because of this (not saying it?s the primary reason but it certainly is one of the cause). Look at Michelle. The girls love to kii but look at the expense we pay when it truly affects these artists/human beings. Keri has all my love.
it wasn?t just that. Michelle had issues from childhood bullying and more, and Keri had an 11 year relationship that broke apart and went sour, saying that?s the crux of her pain, but i agree with everything you said to an extent.

Yea guys we?re giving these troll kids too much

Gilgamesh.

I don't feel like watching but is she really not releasing music anymore?

Cowgirl

I don?t think she was really here for a musical career to begin with. She was probably convinced/talked into being an artist because she was beautiful and had so much success behind the scenes..

Lazarus

I hope she does come back out with some more music. Her albums were decent.

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 11, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
it wasn?t just that. Michelle had issues from childhood bullying and more, and Keri had an 11 year relationship that broke apart and went sour, saying that?s the crux of her pain, but i agree with everything you said to an extent.

Yea guys we?re giving these troll kids too much

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Lazarus on August 11, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

When she was on The Real she made it sounds like an album was in the works, I was anticipating  :-/

Lazarus

August 11, 2018, 05:11:07 PM #71 Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:12:34 PM by Lazarus
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 11, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

When she was on The Real she made it sounds like an album was in the works, I was anticipating  :-/

I'm still anticipating. Keri's dope. I think she's just still working out the kinks on the label side of things.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Lazarus on August 11, 2018, 05:11:07 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 11, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

I'm still anticipating. Keri's dope. I think she's just still working out the kinks on the label side of things.
nbvc

She been workin out the kinks for the last 8 years?

fedswatchin

MelMel