Tahj sis EXPLAIN

Started by asdfghjkl, November 03, 2015, 01:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

i mean wouldn't jason lee qualify as "brown" to yall

Bulldagger

November 03, 2015, 04:48:52 PM #106 Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 04:51:30 PM by Bulldagger
Quote from: Bentley! on November 03, 2015, 04:08:43 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on November 03, 2015, 03:47:18 PM
Of course offenders of the same practice wouldn't get it. Am I shocked? Absolutely not. Gays are very self-hating.
you still haven't explained how TAHJ is self-hating bby

maybe your just "hating" period

He's most likely non-black exclusive; open to dating any race but black. You totally forgot the part about him saying coon stuff about blacks in the past.

I am hating in the sense of having a strong aversion towards something that is obviously an issue among poc. I think the word you're looking for is jealous. People tend to mix up the two. If that's the correct word, why would I be jealous when non-black men hit on me all the time? Unlike Tahj, I date all types.

Bentley!

Quote from: Bulldagger on November 03, 2015, 04:48:52 PM
Of course offenders of the same practice wouldn't get it. Am I shocked? Absolutely not. Gays are very self-hating.

He's most likely non-black exclusive; open to dating any race but black. You totally forgot the part about him saying coon stuff about blacks in the past.

I am hating in the sense of having a strong aversion towards something that is obviously an issue among poc. I think the word you're looking for is jealous. People tend to mix up the two. If that's the correct word, why would I be jealous when non-black men hit on me all the time? Unlike Tahj, I date all types.
ssssssss

gorl you and your tangents are exhausting... we started talking about how Tahj is self-hating and ending up on your dating life :dead:

i can't jump around like this

Bulldagger

Quote from: Bentley! on November 03, 2015, 04:52:18 PM

ssssssss

gorl you and your tangents are exhausting... we started talking about how Tahj is self-hating and ending up on your dating life :dead:

i can't jump around like this

It was relative to my point. You said I'm just hating as if I'm mad because he doesn't want to date me or white guys didn't want to date me. If I misunderstood, my bad. 

Zankou.

Quote from: NexTae on November 03, 2015, 04:46:20 PM
This just made my dick jump. I'm imagining Tahj and this exotic fag flip flopping. So much booch :stressed:
d

thought this was stew' for a min

Miranda

Phantom

Quote from: Young on November 03, 2015, 04:40:31 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 03, 2015, 04:38:24 PM
Quote from: Young on November 03, 2015, 03:20:01 PM
He's half white.

How is that self hating because he like white booch?
And even if he wasn't white

N
n

No he lumps all blacks together. One tried to out him after they fucked and he stopped messing with black men altogether

But ya didn't hear that from me lmao!!

Sdddddddddd

Lemme give him this chocolate pound cake and see if he can be turned back a bit :supluv:

:stressed:

Phantom

Bulldag' change that damn sig

LOONA.

Quote from: RIG on November 03, 2015, 04:38:24 PM
Quote from: Young on November 03, 2015, 03:20:01 PM
He's half white.

How is that self hating because he like white booch?
And even if he wasn't white

N
n

No he lumps all blacks together. One tried to out him after they fucked and he stopped messing with black men altogether

But ya didn't hear that from me lmao!!

ghyhvvvv

Well I don't really blame him then hehe  :supluv:   

Sinpool

s

you have a damns rant and dissertation for everything

Bulldagger

Quote from: Miranda on November 03, 2015, 04:57:30 PM
https://instagram.com/sir_titles/

ewww he is not really hot tbh

LOL typical. The white person can be ugly as hell and get a pass because they're white.  :kii:

Zankou.

November 03, 2015, 05:07:58 PM #116 Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 05:10:07 PM by Zankou.
nah he gets a pass because his body is A1 lmao!

Bulldagger

Quote from: Zoe on November 03, 2015, 05:00:39 PM

s

you have a damns rant and dissertation for everything

I know. I am very opinionated.

Miranda

his body is amazing but that face is not really my thing lmao

asdfghjkl