Nicki is NOT number 1 and loses her mind on twitter. Tea inside.

Started by 🦚, August 13, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

The difference between Nicki and khia selling cds is khia gets 100% of her coins while nicki may get 60 cents her cd

🦚

No update today:

We'll be holding our squeaker of a chart, with its battle for #1 between YMCMB/Republic's Nicki Minaj and Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic's Travis Scott, until tomorrow.

:plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

'ology

Quote from: DidYouEvenKnowVersace? on August 13, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on August 13, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 13, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on August 13, 2018, 06:50:28 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 13, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

All that for damn 55k

I have fckn never

And still opened with more pure sales than Nicki & Ci combined

LOLZ!

gnfgzhhths
imagine
and these girls are supposed to be IN and current
not this old bitch booking the both of them with a silent album :dead:
I'm screaming
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Ulysses

NICKI VS. TRAVIS (UPDATE): WE HAVE A WINNER
With a high percentage of precincts reporting, we're now calling this week's chart race for Travis Scott.

It's been a helluva battle for #1 between YMCMB/Republic's Nicki Minaj and Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic's Scott; we'll have final numbers tomorrow.

Challenges are affecting the final numbers but now there is more than enough information to call it. Stay tuned for details.

Ulysses

whatever

Drogon

BTW did yall hear DJ Self address Nicki. He said they ONLY said hi and bye to each other

LOONA.

Quote from: Ulysses on August 17, 2018, 11:37:07 PM
With a high percentage of precincts reporting, we're now calling this week's chart race for Travis Scott.

It's been a helluva battle for #1 between YMCMB/Republic's Nicki Minaj and Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic's Scott; we'll have final numbers tomorrow.

Challenges are affecting the final numbers but now there is more than enough information to call it. Stay tuned for details.

:kii:

LOONA.

All those stunts she's been pulling only to end up losing to Travis in his second week.     

:dead:

Drogon

Quote from: Andrais. on August 18, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
All those stunts she's been pulling only to end up losing to Travis in his second week.     

:dead:

:omf:

Cuban0

OMGGGGG

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: I did stream his mess too. I might go buy it, it really is GOOD.

🦚

Quote from: Cuban0 on August 18, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

OMGGGGG

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: I did stream his mess too. I might go buy it, it really is GOOD.

Babyyyyyyyy  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/