Caitlyn to show off new polished pussy

Started by Kaeli., November 03, 2015, 05:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

QuoteCaitlyn Jenner has already made history since transitioning from male to female last June, but the 66-year-old is ready to take things a step further!

According to a new report, the reality star is planning a nude photoshoot for an upcoming coffee table book.

?Caitlyn knows she needs to push the envelope. She loves coming up with creative ways to capture people?s attention and insists it?s all in aid of drawing more awareness towards transgender causes,? a source tells OK! magazine.

While the book will allegedly include shots of the former Olympian in "skimpy lingerie" and "kinky costumes," the "most exhilarating shoots are when she?s totally in the buff.?

As for why she's so adamant to pose in her birthday suit, the insider says, "It?s really helping her come to terms with her new body. She wants to send a message to others that nudity is a wonderful form of therapy.?
Can't Wait

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/caitlyn-jenner-pose-nude-book-76082

Admin

I thought she never had a sex reassignment surgery.

COD.

COD.

QuoteShe loves coming up with creative ways to capture people?s attention and insists it?s all in aid of drawing more awareness towards transgender causes

It's not awareness, she's making a mockery of it. The worst kind of attention whore.
:overit:

BAPHOMET.

Kaeli.

Quote from: squid on November 03, 2015, 05:16:33 PM

So.... we're gonna see her dick  :ohwow:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: squid on November 03, 2015, 05:16:33 PM

that was a few months ago who knows what has happened since taping of the first season ended

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Bitch I fucking knew it. This was all a fucking ploy to remain relevant after Kris tossed that ass. Queen said bring in revenue or else and now sis don't know how to act. Late ass tran faggot.

AIDS!

Stewie

Quote from: M ? R G ? on November 03, 2015, 05:35:37 PM
Bitch I fucking knew it. This was all a fucking ploy to remain relevant after Kris tossed that ass. Queen said bring in revenue or else and now sis don't know how to act. Late ass tran faggot.

what if it was you?

Admin

Aalonso.

Whats so creative about posing nude?

And how did his old ugly ass "make history" by transitioning?

is he the first 70 year old to transtition without dying in the process

Aalonso.

this is disgusting

nobody wants to see your wrinkly ass white body :uhh: