Nicki's pitiful attempts to beef with cardi inside; still predicted below 100k

Started by Vonc2002, August 15, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 15, 2018, 04:24:34 PM
Quote from: AYR on August 15, 2018, 03:32:23 PM
They cut out the last part where Nicki said she called Cardi after a recent interview and told her she handled it like a Queen, and that?s the last time they spoke.
Ppl are CRAZY making up controversy
bbbbbbbbbbb

I see they over looked this part.
yep

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

What kills nicki the most is that she?s no longer the go to girl. She blames Cardi for it.

The way saweetie & rico nasty just snatching up placements on songs and albums.

Even David Guetta snatched up saweetie for a song.

French doing songs with Steff. Future doing a song with her.

Gucci signing Asian doll.

Nickels Stalin era is over and done.

That?s why she liked Trina so much. Trina was way past her prime and content being a thing in Florida  :plzstop:
——————///——————-

b7

Kurama

She thought she was good a manipulating--failed and instead of being humbled by getting your ass handed to you, she tried to find another way to hold on to her false sense of superiority.

Now she claims things are good, she doesn't notice the drama, but she's prepared to attack her if need be? Hmm...

Disgusting.

Young

I?m watching her Flex interview and remember why I like this gorl

Talented self

Lemme turn on Good Form

ACK

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on August 15, 2018, 05:06:31 PM
She thought she was good a manipulating--failed and instead of being humbled by getting your ass handed to you, she tried to find another way to hold on to her false sense of superiority.

Now she claims things are good, she doesn't notice the drama, but she's prepared to attack her if need be? Hmm...

Disgusting.
sounds familiar

🦚

And that?s a 40 years old woman throwing pebbles.

We good luv. Cardi got the roc and the fella
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on August 15, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

Disgusting.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!