Nicki's pitiful attempts to beef with cardi inside; still predicted below 100k

Started by Vonc2002, August 15, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

She wants Cardi to respond so bad.

Real Kwee?s don?t go back and forth with presents.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

This is a whole lie. She was asked about the Met and they came to an understanding/agreement basically. That's it, that's all.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Not she didn't feel appreciated. Well cardi wasn't having a MINUTE of this bitch's bullshit

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on August 15, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
Damn Cardi is fake as fuck huh?
On the contrary, nicki is fake as that plastic she sits on. I'm so glad this bitch is cancelled

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
Not she didn't feel appreciated. Well cardi wasn't having a MINUTE of this bitch's bullshit

They made a agreement but yet she still dissing

Payola can't buy dis

Vonc2002

Quote from: FM on August 15, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

They made a agreement but yet she still dissing
RIGHT! Im sure Cardi didn't  agree to be her best fckn friend.  She literally says nothing about this rat faced hoe.  This bitch is SCRAMBLING for sales and it's beyond pathetic.

Pearls Khan

Vonc2002

Quote from: red skin on August 15, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
She's discussed Cardi before the album release.

And Cardi's discussed her as well in interviews.

All I have to say on the topic
T4p. BYE :dead: