I dunno what has been happening

Cowboy Nine

Admin

Ru is just so cold and robot like.
Personality wise Amanda Lepore >>

Pearls Khan

BAPHOMET.

Navyman

Has this been a reoccurring thing with her?

Ma Lo

August 17, 2018, 07:18:00 PM #7 Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 07:20:19 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
What made anyone think Rupaul wasa nice person to begin with?! Because he is giving drag queens an opportunity and a platform? No, the network is the opportunity giver and made Ru the host of a show that happens to be doing incredibly well. All Ru cares about is himself and money as evident by comments he's made on the show and to the other queens. The fans try to make it about racism and it is, but at the end of the day, Ru doesn't give a fuck about the black or white queens. And no wonder the fans are out of control crazed racists. Look how the leader of the show is acting ?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

There are many people in the drag community who has said that RuPaul is a total bitch and not very nice and doesn?t give a fuck about the LGBT community period and thinks that he?s better than everyone even though there are people who have been involved in the drag community a lot longer than he has.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 17, 2018, 07:18:00 PM
What made anyone think Rupaul wasa nice person to begin with?! Because he is giving drag queens an opportunity and a platform? No, the network is the opportunity giver and made Ru the host of a show that happens to be doing incredibly well. All Ru cares about is himself and money and evident by comments he's made on the show and to the other queens. The fans try to make it about racism and it is, but at the end of the day, Ru doesn't give a fuck about the black or white queens. And no wonder the fans are out of control crazed racists. Look how the leader of the show is acting ?
!!!!!! I have a number of friends who have been doing drag a lot longer than Ru and have done more for the LGBT community overall more than he has.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Ma Lo

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 17, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
And i hope this show gets cancelled
Me too. I knew a number of people who worked for Logo who were mistreated by RuPaul during the early days of Drag Race.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Admin

fedswatchin

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 17, 2018, 07:20:56 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 17, 2018, 07:18:00 PM
What made anyone think Rupaul wasa nice person to begin with?! Because he is giving drag queens an opportunity and a platform? No, the network is the opportunity giver and made Ru the host of a show that happens to be doing incredibly well. All Ru cares about is himself and money and evident by comments he's made on the show and to the other queens. The fans try to make it about racism and it is, but at the end of the day, Ru doesn't give a fuck about the black or white queens. And no wonder the fans are out of control crazed racists. Look how the leader of the show is acting ?
!!!!!! I have a number of friends who have been doing drag a lot longer than Ru and have done more for the LGBT community overall more than he has.
well damn

Ma Lo

Ru probably damaged Pearl for life and look how she did Vixen at the reunion .. just a laundry list of disgusting things about this faggot