in kesha news.....

Started by JRocka, November 04, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

November 04, 2015, 12:35:24 PM Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:35:54 PM by LiBra

Kesha?s lawyers said that she needs to start recording or her career will be ?effectively over.?
It?s been more than a year since Kesha vs. Dr. Luke kicked off and it seems like our favorite glittery pop star just wants to record some damn new tunes with somebody that isn?t Dr. Luke, according to papers that were filed in New York on Friday (October 30). You see, Kesha is still in contract with Sony Music and basically can?t record any new bops with anyone else aside from Dr. Luke or his companies while her case with the pop producer is pending. In the meantime, she?s basically just hanging out and waiting for this all to pass because she obviously doesn?t wanna record with the man who emotionally, verbally and physically abused the poor girl. ?Kesha now faces an abysmal decision: Work with her alleged abuser?or idly and passively wait as her career tick-tocks away. Kesha?s window of opportunity is nearly shut: She has not been recording, touring or able to market merchandise for nearly a year ? an eternity in the industry,? her lawyers said in a statement. ?If Kesha is not permitted to resume working immediately with the backing of a major record label, her window will forever close.? As we?ve said since this whole war escalated into high gear earlier this year, f*cking free, Kesha.

now this is a fucked up situation but i kinda miss her music on radio...should she continue to work with Dr.Luke?  :stressed:

SUPREME

JRocka

November 04, 2015, 12:38:03 PM #2 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:38:27 PM by LiBra
i was listening to her Warrior album and realize they isn't  anyone on the pop scene who is fun like her at the moment :stressed:

Hugo

Kurama

JRocka

i feel really bad for her and this situation

pop

Just fucking record with the guy

garlic

Quote from: Pop on November 04, 2015, 01:35:17 PM
Just fucking record with the guy

!!!!!! girl just finish out the contract. release the tea as a damn mixtape like drake nnnn

pop

:ohwow:like it's not that fucking deep ,, hire you a bodyguard or Skype him in its not that save the relationship with Sony and punch the fuck on

Cowgirl

I need Queen to get back in the studio. Hit$ha>>>

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Cowgirl

Quote from: LiBra on November 04, 2015, 12:38:03 PM
i was listening to her Warrior album and realize they isn't  anyone on the pop scene who is fun like her at the moment :stressed:
No one does it like her tbh. NO ONE.
:stressed:

JRocka

Quote from: BowDown on November 04, 2015, 03:37:24 PM
Quote from: LiBra on November 04, 2015, 12:38:03 PM
No one does it like her tbh. NO ONE.
:stressed:

!!!! omg this song was so hot why wasn't this a single from animal

He's paying for your vodka, you're using what you got
Doesn't really want ya but you don't stop
'Cause this is what you're here for, and everyone can see (why)
This is the place to be

No, way, nah, it's not me
Not, right, I wanna get rowdy tonight
And this, sucks, yeah, it's fucked up
You're making me sick, ugh
I hate to say it but

There ain't no scene in the V.I.P for me
So you can take your class, shake your ass, and drown in that martini
Cause there ain't no scene in the V.I.P for me
It's understood that you're all too good, this shit is crazy

:loose2when:

MelMel