Who watched The HAVES and The FagGOTS?

Started by Sharon., August 25, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon.

Benny?s cakes when that Kia girl, or whatever her name is, sat on them...

🦚

I took a could screenshots.

Tired of them not showing flesh tho.

Let us see the damn bare cakes.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

MelMel

FRANCE

Yeah for that 1 moment I found his dumb self sexy.

Vonc2002

I absolutely hate that idiot.  When he said it's a joint acct.............who tf has a joint acct with their mother in their mid 20s? And why tf would u tell her she can deposit money into it if u know u need your mother's permission to get it out.  I honestly want him to be the next to die
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

yeah usually I want Slavennah dead but Candice, this is too much for me. That's your mother at the end of the day :uhh:

Aalonso.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on August 25, 2018, 08:09:33 PM
yeah usually I want Slavennah dead but Candice, this is too much for me. That's your mother at the end of the day :uhh:
I dont see the issue
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2018, 08:51:48 PM
I dont see the issue
no shocking tbh

FRANCE

I'm still dying at the scene where homegirl jumped off the building. And NOBODY from the entire neighbourhood appeared. Just Hannah and Veronica and the paramedics. Like where does that happen at? :kii:

FRANCE

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on August 25, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2018, 08:51:48 PM
I dont see the issue
no shocking tbh
f
Illiterate fag

MelMel