Some people are so DELUSIONAL and hateful it kills me

Started by Sinpool, August 26, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Apparently a few young folks have been dying ltely in my area and all of a sudden everybody done got self righteous.

This one girl brought it on herself to tell us what the Lord came to her and told her that there's too much homosexuality going on and that our area will perish because of this and a bunch of fools are chering her on and sharing this,

Mind you this girl is like a year or two older than me and we graduated together.

She had 3 kids by the 9th damn grade and she probably got more now.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Sinpool

Like it really kills me how people think they can really CONDEMN somebody despite their skeletons.

:plzstop:

Sinpool

ton

Where do you live?

That same place as the girls in "The Witch" ???

Sinpool

Quote from: ton on August 26, 2018, 10:40:09 PM
Where do you live?

That same place as the girls in "The Witch" ???

dsknfjkff

I  was a Mississippi Gal before I became a New Yorker

:ohwow:

BrokenHeartsHeal

it's okay all her children will grow up to hate her

yummy

is homosexuality to blame for her popping out kids before she was old enough to drive

Bulldagger

I?m guessing she?s black? This is why LGBT vs the Black community will never get on. They don?t like what we do and I certainly dont like what they do, which causes both not to have respect for each other. Once again, black people placing blame everywhere but on themselves. Homosexuality is nowhere to blame for the destruction of the black community, but her failing to be sexually abstinent is. That is a fact.

Bulldagger

The same hoes working and not reporting their income to the welfare office but wanna be righteous. Girl, stfu.

como la whore

Quote from: Sinyonc? on August 26, 2018, 10:31:44 PM
This one girl brought it on herself to tell us what the Lord came to her and told her

bsfsvsfdsfdbfdbfdbdf
but he couldn't tell her to keep her legs closed before marriage like the bible says
:overit:

GLOCK

Not 3 kids before sis could really even realize she?s in Highschool

Ch!

RAY7

Who cares what this person thinks?
Live your life. That?s what I don?t get. How ppl get upset about a group of ppl
because 1 ignorant ho wants to play judge and jury

como la whore

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 27, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
Not 3 kids before sis could really even realize she?s in Highschool

Ch!